Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
is it just me, or was this chapter a pretty rough read? Some sentences didn't make sense, a few mistakes here and there, feels like what you get from feeding the jp text to mtl and slapping it on the page with no proofreading

Dex-chan lover
dang such an evil expression at the end. tho i can't think of many stories where churches are presented as 'good' versus an individual or even neutral versus just no religious presence outside of the original 'goddess' in charge of reincarnation lol

Dex-chan lover
MC might not have much choice but fight as things go on, regardless of the common priests, the top of the church are rotten. They literally send God-blessed children to their deaths.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me, or was this chapter a pretty rough read? Some sentences didn't make sense, a few mistakes here and there, feels like what you get from feeding the jp text to mtl and slapping it on the page with no proofreading
i skimmed so i didn't notice but i don't think Eng is their first language either. or maybe they're better at korean than japanese? b/c one of the translation projects is those korean webtoon things

Dex-chan lover
i skimmed so i didn't notice but i don't think Eng is their first language either. or maybe they're better at korean than japanese? b/c one of the translation projects is those korean webtoon things
That was already mentioned at previous chapter and the "translator" threw a fit over valid criticism, typical mtl garbage, sloppy as fuck and only gets worse as they translate more chapters, it's a surprise anything is readable at all.

Dex-chan lover
That last panel, second Abyss-chan?
MC's power is pretty 'unique' for some other isekai settings, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some similar abilities under the 'evil god' or whatever if they didn't get their own thing

That was already mentioned at previous chapter and the "translator" threw a fit over valid criticism, typical mtl garbage, sloppy as fuck and only gets worse as they translate more chapters, it's a surprise anything is readable at all.

Don't worry, you'll get your chapters done right within the month.

Users who are viewing this thread