Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
That bastard, I wanna see him suffer when he finally sees that our boy never died and that our boy will make him suffer
Ohhh biehe 100% already knows kai is still alive, they met a few chapters back.

Wouldn't even be surprised if this guy can manipulate what she sees about his memories from eye of truth. Like showing her everything but him meeting kai

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update, welp....this clearly shows some evil or demonic cult has taken over the religion and spread BS that certain holy thing must be keep to sleep. otherwise, it will be a hell on earth, for them....

And so it goes to the "marinating chapter" folder for now

Dex-chan lover
Both Rosa and Rukia should easily be able to time stop any who would try to stop them from escaping.
Ok, maybe Rosa was too brainwashed/ too easily believed the words of the snake and just did his bidding thinking it's for a good reason.

Dex-chan lover
with the blessing of time, couldn't she have froze him and escape??
How would she do that?
She is in a heavily guarded place, with many check points.
Even if she manages to puts him in Time Freeze, she would have to escape the Church and then the City.
But considering the situation, i doubt she would be able to put the Time Freeze spell on him easily, as I am sure there are many restrictions on its usage.

Users who are viewing this thread