Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life

i just juat glanced over raw
i really cant why these MC's doesnt choose to kill idiotic villans even theough they might cause trouble later...

Basically a manga centered around a harem of underaged looking girls who embody different archetypes such as elf, demon, fox girl priestess, sister etc.
Sprinkle in some "rebuild civilization" isekai + gacha mechanics on getting cute pets from planting seeds when the MC levels up.

Not for me, but this is trashy enough that I think it'll probably get an anime release.

My theory about how the current situation is going to unfold:
Kai grabs at the very least the three girls, if not even more of the slaves, books it to his village, returns to the island via his lil' north exit pole

First chp says unexplored land 3 months ago and shows him with castle and harem, yet hes already had a years worth or more time skip on that island and still doesn't have the full harem
True. Reread ch1 and it makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
Is this caught up to raws chap?

is the 3 month in chap 1 still valid?
I get that the sub-space village fast forward time when he's not there, but the harem cast was bigger in the intro chap compared to the current chap....
I'm beginning to think it's 3 years instead of month. he got outcast-ed when he's 12 right?

can't those fucking authors write anything else beside a story with game-like settings? are they brain dead?

I just notice that almost all japanese isekais are too slow to update... I don't know if the problem lays with the translation or if its in the raws or to the copyrights. But im 80% sure that the authors are having a hard time to think for an innovative plot, the reason that isekai mangas rarely had an ending...

Comparing isekai mangas to manhwas and manhuas, manhua is fast phased but the plot is hurried and almost no story (almost all romance manhuas are repetitive like a substitute wife, husband hate wife at first then fell inlove or a super ultra rich tyrant ml fell in love with a transmigrated mc, good manhuas are rare). manhwas are insanely good, good at cornering readers into a cliff but can also rescue the reader and put on to another cliff (what a life of a reader). The art is good, the drama is good, the phase is good and the cliff is bad! Shout out to korean manga artists! You've done a good job tickling my heart strings!

Thank you for properly translating that "3 months page", it makes sense now.

Also, the credit pages are getting crazier, the hell are you guys smoking lol

Once again, thank you for taking the time to translate this great series!!

I've got to say, I don't understand how this has a rating nearly as high as it does. This is genuinely one of the worst manga I have ever read. Absolutely nothing makes sense, at all. None of the MCs choices make sense. The rest from here on will technically be spoilers, but it really doesn't matter since there is no story here. I'm not gonna list all of the stupid decisions, but the one that sticks out to me the most is him building the boat. His only driving force is to leave the island and to see his family. To accomplish this, he decides to somehow make a sea in his pocket universe (not really sure how, did he plant the seashells?) so that the villagers that just come into existence there will discover how to make boats so he could snag one and take to the real world. He proceeds to wait a year for them to achieve this, gets bored, and then just makes his own boat within about 3 panels. The isekai aspect might as well not even exist, after the unnecessary "I died and was reincarnated" intro, there hasn't even been a mention of his home world. The pocket world is also ridiculous, he is a god and is invisible to the villagers that spawned there, but he also is the one to till their fields and do their manual labor. And it has absolutely no effect on the story, he just arbitrarily levels up off screen and is given some sort of gacha award, which is nearly useless, and then you find out the awards reproduce mitotically and can just form clones every few days. I feel like if they just dropped the isekai and pocket dimension bits and just ran with the "blessed by a supposedly evil god" thing, you would have a very boring, shitty fantasy manga that sticks to pretty much all of the tropes, but would at least almost makes sense. However, the way it actually is the most nonsensical, incoherent manga I have read. The translation of the early chapters isn't great, but I think if it were perfect it would make things worse, because at least now you can pretend that there is just something lost in translation.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Redflags in the title:
-Country Building
-Another World
-Pioneering
-Easy Life
-Uninhabited
-His Ever Increasing Wive
HOLY SHIT ...

...Building a large castle is not easier to make than a bunch of simple houses
And if you want more citizens, houses scale more easily than castles

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp

for each of those words, one whole other manga exists.

@gomennasai90

If there's a readership for it, they gotta milk it.. kinda obvious with how trends go, like when the otome villainess one started, more of the same concept came surging like a tidal wave.

OOF, i just saw the raw of chapter 21....

Princess, you just made a BIG mistake....
And for the love of God MC, if there was a moment to show that you are not a spineless idiot THAT WAS THE MOMENT TO SHOW IT FFS!

Users who are viewing this thread