Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life

Group Leader
@Beastmanga

24a.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I did not think the a light hearted manga as this would have a character that I hate so much... Yuri is so fking dam controlling

Dex-chan lover
@DATAxPUNGED I love specific titles like "I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, but I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now"

@Viljar its ok at this point but I think Yuri is designed to be a conflict at some point. By the way she does things, it looks like she has ulterior motives.

@justlooking07
Yeah you are probably right she probably wants revenge for her kingdom bye using him, his power and followers.

The only thing that annoys me is that I believe she's just gonna get a slap on the wrist when she fails whit her plan and endangers everyone.

He is the king of a country, so he wants to protect his subject.
But he is also Japanese, so he can't fulfill his role to produce an heir. Japanese needs to stay virgin!

Man, if Isekai Garbage 4koma was posted in Syosetu, it would have a LN, manga and an anime on the way.

In japan, anyone can be an author!

Dex-chan lover
Cute, nice manga, I like it.

Also TLs are definitely based (Based on what?) Thank you for the credit pages.

That TV power might become OP.

just turn the screen, zoom in, turn it, zoom in, turn it, zoom in
repeat till you are outside of the house.
then keep zooming across the sea.
till you reach the mainland.
keep turning a couple of times while zooming in, till you reach the church.
then follow the head priest.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 9.
It's not that bad. Some pretty tropey BS as per usual but. The MC struggles, and survives more than the typical isekai main character. His power is godly but, it's not like he's pulling out BS magic to get out of every situation.

Chapter 23.
More tropes getting pulled in, but that's fine. because the series is setting itself up for an end goal and some "mysteries" to keep the readers engaged. By no means are they massive, but it's still 100s of times better than generic cheatsekai MC gets omega OP and blasts everything away in one fell swoop.

Users who are viewing this thread