Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life

can anyone tell me if there's a webnovel for this manga? and give me the link of it if you find it thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation from the scans team, I really appreciate the hard work of all translators, proofread, redrawer, and all involved parties, I really appreciate it, love the story and looking forward to the next chapter :)

Damn, it seems that Realm scans stopped doing this and an MTL 'group' have decided to continue. It's as you'd expect from MTL, so I'm dropping it. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
So was there ever chapters 25-43 on here? Or did the most recent translator just arbitrarily decide to skip 4 volumes ahead?

what is MTL 'group'?

Based on what I've read in the threads on recent chapters (I haven't actually read all the recent chapters yet) Kakarot Scans, who translated chapters 44-51 is run by someone who speaks neither Japanese nor English natively and who is translating by putting the chapter's text through machine translation (ie google translate or something similar). MTL is the abbreviation for machine translation and I imagine 'group' is in quotes because usually when the work is that low quality it's the result of one person doing everything and usually skipping over steps like proofreading and quality control.

Aggregator gang
are chapters missing I swear I've read this latest one (45) already before?

Aggregator gang
Yeah the Kakarot chapters are missing. I know they were Machine translated but they didn't seem that bad to me.
honestly if they are mostly intelligible and don't insert weird slang I don't even notice.

Users who are viewing this thread