Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Death Flag 3

OMG I don't know why but I just love this reincarnation for some reason. Iana is cooky and honestly... a dumbass but that's what makes her charming. Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how she keeps accidenting herself into these situations. Also, salty chuunibyou Konoha-chan.

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like the author put their heart into this. I especially like the duality of Iana, filled with both determination and self-doubt.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

I don't know why but I found it iana is pitiful and I'm sad actually she's like lonely little bird trying to survive in this big and harsh world

Dex-chan lover
Look. I'll be honest. My first reaction to the series has been: Holy shit there needs to be less clutter, the pages look awful. First reaction to this chapter: Titties!

Banned
@Eclat123

But it fits. Remember when she wrote a whole chapter where her heroine gets raped by werewolf so of course the dance dresses were going to be out there as well.

Fed-Kun's army
fajkfdljk she wrote such WILD THINGS in middle school??? and wasn't she supposed to be konoha, did she really want to travel to her novel world and go through all of THAT??? THIS GIRL DALKSJjklsdf but now that she's iana and has to go throw all this to save her sister (and thus, herself) i feel a little bad for her negl lol

thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread