Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
1. Has an eyepatch.

2. Proficient in CQC, magical or otherwise.

3. Has created a sanctuary for outcasts.

4. Played the role of a "villainess", when in fact, she was the "heroine".

5. Displayed a vast tactical and strategical mind.

6. "I give my eye, not for honor, but for youuu~"

...I wonder if she is going to create a private military company called "Militaires Sans Frontières".
Darn. This I like.

Honestly speaking, source is in the front of my mind because of a certain shinigami.

Honestly speaking, it WIOULD be cool if she did form some kind of Magus Military Order or something (cuz PMCs don't ring that well in a fantasy setting. But an ORDER will be more inline). Plot bunnies, plot bunnies...

--------------

Thank the group for the TL on this!

While I did consciously read the spoilers (for me, it never really affected my enjoyment of things to be spoiled) so I know that certain things will come to pass, the whole thing about transplanting the eye is...

... It might have came as a shock to people, but I think this was a long game on Alicia's part. I think it was hinted at quite a few chapters ago? Ah, I don't really care.

Now I'm wondering if this exists in LN and is translated in the english language.

I want it.

I want it now.... grrrr....

Edit: Saintess is a dumbass. Like holy sh-t dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Liz' expression when saying "I know I believed I was to save you," it's pretty much... a deep way to insanity. Okay, maybe not insanity, but more like, she has an absolute confidence that her thought is ABSOLUTE.

And with Alicia's absent for two years, no one to oppose her and her train of thought, she goes deep so far in full speed. Pretty frightening actually...

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry, but Dr. DareDevil would have kept being blind… Or maybe given a bird’s eye or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I really like this series so to keep seeing updates when I had given it up as never to be picked up again makes me so grateful!

Also: Anytime Liz shows up I want to grab her by the shoulders and shake her until her teeth rattle. It's amazing how a "nice" character can inspire such a reaction, but there you are! I'm excited to see how Prince Duke (lol) will react to Liz's return and her eyepatch.

Dex-chan lover
It feels kinda insane that in what I'm assuming is level 91/100 of magic you get a spell to transfer your own body part instead of like grow or replace one or something. Magic hasn't felt that low powered for a while until just now... that being said that could just be my differing opinion on the matter
Magic cannot replace bodies in the novel, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
The use of I and "I" in this chapter felt like she was referring to her "saintess" self or another self that she wasn't aware of. Something that was like an intuition for her. Like when some character use "ore" and "watashi" to differentiate the speech of two person in one body.
Holy fuck, you're right that does makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
You guys really be annoying about the eye thing.

First thing, you're all assuming that a healing spell can bring missing, not blind, missing eyes back.

Second is that even if that spell does exists it either isn't on her class or is level 100 which will take a while to achieve. Liz probably can do it but that would throw off the whole villainess thing so maybe later.

Third thing is that she wanted to thank the man who basically humbled her and acted as a secondary paternal figure, the fact that she purposefully handicapped herself is an arrogant act befitting of her personality that does eventually catch her ass in later chapters of the novel.

Tl;Dr: Stop winning just because the magical character didn't use magic to completely solve everything, that's what the heroine does and she's the villain.

(also i know that people who have bad eyesight felt weird reading this but it's her fictional eyesight to give up, it's her dumb ass not yours so stop reading if it rubs you the wrong way or just wait because it will come back.)

Dex-chan lover
Getting this plot twist where Alicia became the heroine by the story plot ( Alicia became ridiculously beautiful under Jill's comment ) and Liz got the blackest hair because she is the future villain with saintly powers. 100% sure Liz and Ali both got isekai'd.

EYJzy2k.png

I'mma go brush my teeth, just puked a little in my mouth.​

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Liz' expression when saying "I know I believed I was to save you," it's pretty much... a deep way to insanity. Okay, maybe not insanity, but more like, she has an absolute confidence that her thought is ABSOLUTE.

And with Alicia's absent for two years, no one to oppose her and her train of thought, she goes deep so far in full speed. Pretty frightening actually...
Liz stuck at level 80 means she's the villain now.

Dex-chan lover
L80 seduction spell is THAT powerful huh?

At the rate this manga is going it probably won't take long. I'd give it 10-20 more chapters.

It happens around or slightly after Liz's charm spell is undone and the main crew (Liz's entourage with Alicia's brothers and 2 of the other guys) learn about Alicia's mission. Though before her brothers could even apologize to her, Alicia was "exiled" so they have to live with the guilt now. Liz has recently gotten some character development where she does mentally grow up a bit.

Ah also the reason why I said "2 of the other guys" is because out of the 4 potential game ML aside from her brothers, only 2 were affected by Liz charm (glasses and the more athletic guy). The blonde one and the pretty boy (has a ponytail and is described as friendly towards females) are sane and for the most part side with Alicia.

Dex-chan lover
Jane should shave her stubbles, man, also women should cut off their moustaches.

Yes girls can have mustaches and stubbles.

Shaving their armpits is also a must.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Violence is always the answer.

Will always looks so young compared to what I imagined him.

And there goes the eye. The happiest a girl has ever been to lose an eye.

Judging someone by their attire shows how shallow you are.

Well, I expected her to berate her for that.

Liz has a good point. For every argument between two people, there are at least three versions of the story.

Holy shit she just sacrificed an eye just like that really strong willed
Bro casually gave him her own eye
Remember that she studied specifically to learn that. She had it all planned out.

Don't spoil me what happens, but can someone spoil me how many more chapter before Liz learns her lesson?
Don't know exactly, but an arc or so. It will happen, but not soon. Depends on the pacing. It's sometime during the next major arc.

I know her sense of what a villainess is off, but purposefully handicapping oneself (even if she herself thinks she's powerful enough) seems pretty far outside of that.
As someone with eye issues, F... that sh*t. You don't sacrifice one of your own eye. That's just "romantic" BS for people who don't understand how debilitating it is to have only one.
She has a practical purpose for it. It's less about what she sacrifices and more about what Will gains. Losing an eye is bad, but gaining an eye when you have none is far better.

Weellllll, maybe she already trained that 2 years with one eye closed? That's a possibility
Wouldn't put that past her. She did plan it, after all.

She can't see in 3D anymore.
You can; it's just harder. While the brain's good at filling in the blanks, mainly with motion parallax and size estimations, it's still not nearly as good as with stereoscopic vision.

Is the eyepatch a permanent thing, or does he eventually ask her to take the eye back?
I'd consider that's a fairly significant spoiler.

... It might have came as a shock to people, but I think this was a long game on Alicia's part. I think it was hinted at quite a few chapters ago?
Maybe? I mean, it certainly wasn't a whim, since she was well-prepared, and she does think long-term.

Dex-chan lover
now i get why she has an eyepatch in the series title lmao i thought it was just some kind of alternative "what-if" after the kidnapping incident

LMAO THE DAD :lol::lol: i 💯 agree with his reaction tho. i am not really a fan of her having an eyepatch unless she chain-smokes too and is a military officer lmao

really wish her eyepatch is like crow from deadman wonderland

ah yes the paranoia of every mc who's aware about everything. it's like in death note how light keeps saying "DID I GET CAUGHT ALREADY?" lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So how exactly does donating her eye to someone fits into her so carefully maintained image of a person with transactional mindset?

Users who are viewing this thread