Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Not at all, but that's fine because we are talking about a still high school students couple. :)

Oh this is the only issue for you??!
  • First, I don't understand the fact that he was minor in the potential couple except if you're thinking about their potential sexual relationship in their couple. And I would like to remind you that in a lot of countries the sexual majority is older than 13 years old, so if you have sexual intercourse or else it's automatically considered a rape for the law.
  • Second, I really am against this age gap when they are so young. 5 years is more than a third of a 13 years old child's life. 🤢
Also, a young adult doesn't have the same expectations for a romantic relationship than a young teen, because of puberty, hormones and maturity...

No, I don't understand it, that's why I'm saying it's digusting. :haa:

Well, he wasn't in the same year at school. She quickly quitted school to go into isolation. He wasn't always at her home because that's normal it's not his home.

TL/DR: For me, the relationship is just forced. And if we find an explanation for it, it will look very ugly and morally disgusting.

Edit: I didn't see the next comment.

Sorry about that. :meguuusad: I didn't want to put every couples on the same scope, I totally didn't say it was "The relationship between the prince and her [that was] totally cringe". I'm so so sorry. :qq:

Yeah...From my point of view, you really have a problem if you only think about minor or not, like you only have two options in this situation: "It's good" and "It's not good"?

My bad for ridiculating all the people who all without exception reacted with confused.
Haha, didn't know I had this kind of impact on their life, I'm so influent! Me alone, me strong, me alpha, me make cry other weak readers!
I also think a five year age gap is extremely iffy. Considering they're in highschool, a year is fine, a two year age gap is okayish and three years is really pushing it, but five is insane.

Maybe it's also worth considering though that she's reincarnated. Depending on how much she remembers her past self, maybe it's not too weird? Reincarnator or not, the prince still brought her to his room and tried to kiss her while half naked, and he still fell for someone he could see as a sister. He's still weird is my point.

The age gap isn't too bad an idea, I just think it's too far. I actually think the earlier chapters used this gap to the story's advantage. The interactions between the her and her family and her and the saintess are only possible since she's seen to them as a more of a little sister than a peer. That said, five years is insane, and I don't see how shortening that gap by two or three years would change things. I think it's just short-sightedness from the author (same with the prince being weird, it's just common for love interests in these stories to be weird and toxic)

I'm still going to read though. I still enjoy the story. I think the plot is interesting and the fight between ideals is cool, but in my head, I make Alicia a bit older so it feels less weird.

Dex-chan lover
she knows what she wants, and while she's unsure of her romantic pursuit. she knows she needs to confront it head on

Damn I think she may be my favorite villainess protagonist besides Scarlet the Mad Dog Princess

Double-page supporter
Liz:
cat-cat-meme.gif

A MC that actually speaks out her mind and solves problems and misunderstandings by speaking like a normal person should? This is why she's the goat

Users who are viewing this thread