Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Death Flag 4

This guy is kinda annoying but I'm kinda happy that she does have someone who will always choose her even tho it's kinda overboard.

Yes YES YESZ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK i really appreciate this. 😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
Ahaha Yomi!! Really enjoying the introduction of his character... Though obviously spelling more headaches for Iana ^.^;;;
Thanks for the release!

Thanks for the translation!
I'm not sure if this story is even going to feature an actual romance for Iana, but if it does I definitely prefer Yomi over Sol... I have a weakness for the villain type characters >w< Regardless even if he isn't the ml he's definitely funny, it's nice she has someone she can rely on a little ~

Double-page supporter
I mean...Yomi's not wrong. If we're following the plot of this story that really would solve all the problems.

Love how this manga acknowledges, captures and embraces all the angsty cliches I'd find on Wattpad and Quotev ya stories during middle school. 😂

@0zuu

ikr! Yomi seems to like Iana way more, and he's sort of goofy.
Whereas Sol, is always suspicious of Iana

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let yomi be the ml omg. Even though its leaning to sol as the ml right now, the fact that he tried to kill her in the first chap makes me uneasy :/ in short, i kinda dont like sol. Also yomi is hotter tbh lol

Konoha : i do anything to see Iana's smile
... yeah , maybe you can start with give back her fiance....
Sorry but i really hate Konoha (Despite her caracter match very well with teen's imagination)

Is it me or a buttler with blond hair is very rare in manga? (Often they got black hair)

I don't know why, but I like Yomi more than the butler and I hope he would be the male lead for Iana.

Dark History is the right name for this story...I find myself remembering my own dark history...

It took time to grow out of this level of shitty story planning hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Very trivial but the outfit on the first page is so dumb... I couldn't get past it. I needed to comment on the ridiculousness of it.

Users who are viewing this thread