Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 2

I have a feeling Lucius is the neighboring king Alicia was initially engaged too :))) and he's in cahoots with the Queen so he followed her to the academy to make her fall for him or something

Do I read too much shoujo?!? HAHAH

Yay. Thank you so much. Been waiting for this forever. I'm hoping Lucius is the fiance candidate in the end and that Alicia will be able to convey her feelings and vice versa.

Oh, is Lucius feeling bad about blackmailing and sexually assaulting a girl?

Oh, poor guy. What an honorable person, to feel regret after taking advantage of another human being on what is apparently a regular basis.

What a great dude, so glad he seems to be our main love interest.

don't think i've seen so much smut in an otome isekai before?? also 150% obvious lucius is the prince shes supposed to marry...

would enjoy this a bit more if the plot wasn't organised so messy though.. we go from blackmailing -> to the backstory of blackmailing -> to MORE backstory that shes already in love with him ??? hard to really convince myself that she already "liked him" before the blackmailing/assault.. i need more than 6 panels of flashbacks lmao

Double-page supporter
Love or not, I do not like the way he's acting... I mean blackmailing and assaulting a girl right from the start? Totally ML material 😒

Disgusting. Reminds me of all those trashy, low-quality manhua that mistake assault and degradation for romance. Even if she likes him it's so sick to blackmail her this way and the story is totally going to play it off like nothing when they get together for real. If he wasn't good looking I wonder if more people would be grossed out by his behavior. Gross gross gross

This is dub con smut... damn it.

Can the female lead for once be promiscuous? Please? I'm sick of their obsession with purity especially when their love interests are so forceful.

Asaulting and almost raping a Girl... Yeah... Totally romantic, this story had so much potencial, but is so wrong in so many senses.. mangas like this one are the reason why i stopped reading manga, but well the scan team did a great work, i just Hope they choose better storys in the future

Dex-chan lover
Assaulting and almost raping a Girl... Yeah... Totally romantic
But he's hot so she fell in love with him which means it wasn't creepy but romantic and adventurous

Power Uploader
@heml8ck
@Onlyacrazycat813
@Drakan
It also featured arranged marriages, forced-crossdressing, monarchies, and all sorts of other evils that are fine as a storytelling device apparently, but as they say "rape is a special kind of evil" that apparently cannot be used in storytelling where all others can.

Users who are viewing this thread