Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

What I don't get is what caused the sister to love her brother so much.

My thoughts of why after 5 years of her having raping her brother and not getting pregnate, is because she either aborted the baby, use contraceptives, or both; and the reason for doing so is because she only love her brother and nothing else.

damn, i'd just kms in this situation and hope to get reincarnated again. or go to hell. whichever gets me away from that bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy the way the artist displays total insanity and tangible bloodlust.

Contributor
you can't run away you are mine onii-san you can't run away you are mine onii-san you can't run away you are mine onii-san you can't run away you are mine onii-san

I really like both dark and light modes on any UI, becuase when I feeling bored with it I change it time to time

Damn... who loves light mode?
Their retinas might be burnt already... they are beyond saving.

Well... I know you gave me warning... and I thought it would be ... meh... i could take it...
But damn... there should be horor tag lol

You know I expected edge but hot damn that's the first time I thought of a yandere as actually horrifying as opposed to just crazy bitch

The mc is just stupid,just Fu**ing use your brain,if your sister obsessed with you,go for incest,use words to calm her obsession little by little.If this turn out to be that cliche where his isekai powers kill his sister or similar,I'll stop

@TheFifth It is probably because of the sudden loss of their parents which caused a desperate fear of losing her elder brother and being completely alone. This chapter actually displays it quite well with the massive repetition of "I will be alone". The fear culminated to a point where she became this.

As for not conceiving, no clue. Either of them could of been infertile. Or some kind of abuse she did to him could of caused infertility.

Yeah the reason why the sister is crazy is definitely a fear of losing her older brother as well. the issue with her not getting pregnant could be because she’s young and her eggs don’t get fertilized easily, and lastly the mc himself might be infertile like @YesEvil mentioned

If the spoilers about her being invincible is true, then I'm convinced the only way to win is to trap her in a dreaming state where she thinks she's with her brother, but her yandere powers might cause her to notice that she's in a dream.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I like the different fonts used to show the sister's thoughts. Really showed a split personality psycho behaviour there. Thanks scanlators!

Users who are viewing this thread