Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Fateful Day

Dex-chan lover
id say theres no way thats the sister but i also thought the maid was way too obvious so i dont fucking know anymore

Guys, he wouldn't have known that the sis is gonna reincarnate a second time.

I don't think these 2 girls are sus. We shall see.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, though yeah that burned open spot in the fence is definitely not a good sign but it makes ya wonder is the sister always going to be reborn with the same power? Because being wary of fire users could be useful for him. Also would the sister's newest incarnation be the same age as him wouldn't she be at least a year younger or can her soul just hijack random women regardless of age?

Supporter
Neither of them match the red haired girl in volume cover

Fed-Kun's army
Hot damn you boys got 2 chapters done in 11 days, thanks for the translation. Also if your girl doesn't have a pp at least the size of a tree log you need to replace her asap.

ok first things first,
MC, have u met this girl(philene) already??? u go search for her but u havent seen her face yet right?, atleast not in the manga.
uhmm,

Then ur mom comes and then she suddenly heard a rumor of u searching for that girl....
wtf?? u just got out of the house, how did it turn out to be a rumor so sudenly
maybe some maids/butlers form the house told her about mc searching for the young lady

Dex-chan lover
So which one of them would be the sister this time? that loli? Or that dead body? Or maybe both?
I can't trust any girl in this manga. Every girl is sus. MC is playing real life among us.

Users who are viewing this thread