Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Ch. 56.2

I recall a test like that in engineering school. Although the prof did it on purpose and like 3/4s of the test was "B". Lots of calculation so it didn't freak me out, but I had a few acquaintances change their answers because of it.

That same prof also put "Not enough information" as "E" on every question one time. This was on a statics and dynamics class. If you know what that class is, you know how dickish that was lol.
Oh, I remember this kind of exam. One which made me want to beat the living shyte out of the one who made the questions and turn him/her into a bloody f*cking pulp. Like, are you for real? I was ready to kill myself after that because I was putting my life on the line for that exam. Were there more people with the mentality of "win or die" in that exam, they'd be having more death number and the maker of those questions will be having more blood on his hands. That little son of....
Maybe we should promote this "win or die" mentality in our kids soon? So that they wouldn't just put these questions on exams?

Dex-chan lover
MC be like:
"Should I cheat by contacting Priest Steyl and ask him? Nah, that goes against the spirit of the test.
Should I cheat by leeting the slimes peak at everyones answers and write down the most common ones? Nah, that goes against the spirit of the test.
Instead let me just cheat by using this pen I cast blessing on, lmao"

Double-page supporter
Let me guess by following similar Isekai tropes... they wanted to interview him to become a teacher?

Dex-chan lover
Let's keep it cliché. My guess is the subjects he didn't know about were multiple-choice answers and he got full points, for the rest he answered correctly even for the super hard questions that are supposed to be problems being researched by the top of the university professors, as he didn't even know they were hard questions.

Dex-chan lover
i rather guess that his magic question were the reason to call him in. because if he uses his own spells as the basic, then .........

I just say Hellfire of Demise and the others spells in that class

PS: especially because they gave him the warrior practical entrance exam

Dex-chan lover
What kind of school has a room right next to the reception, where everyone seated are 3 meters above floor-level, and it opens into a square boxed in by those desks? Almost like a fantasy court room.

Dex-chan lover
Aggregator gang
Instead of "How do you solve the test", they probably will say, "Teach us" or "Teach here"...

Aggregator gang
Dude came for an admission interview but ended up in a trial lmao
The one thing that would surprise me was if he was called not cause he nailed the test but cause he answered to a trap mathematics question that was put more as a challenge than as something they were expecting someone to actually solve.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a Tribunal, but I bet he did the test with top score.

Dex-chan lover
This forum actually use BBCode and MangaDex chapters use Blob as image source. For easier way, I suggest you to make a screenshot and put it in a image hosting, such Imgur or imgBB. Then use "Insert image" button and insert said image URL. But I see many users use Discord as image hosting. You can use that too.
No, a screenshot would require me to upload it somewhere, or save to my computer. Also wouldn't actually link the md image, but instead some third party site with tons of trackers. Rejected.

Discord as image hosting is additionally a worse idea because the links there seem to disappear sometimes, or simply not work if ppl aren't on same srv (at least that's how it worked back when I tested it).

BBCode can't take blob sources.

My suggestion is to just grab the image source ("copy image link") and paste it straight into comments. Ppl will likely know which page you are referring to anyway as they just read the chapter, and ppl will also get to share my annoyance at inability to share MD images. Win-Win.

Dex-chan lover
BBCode can't take blob sources.
Maybe I should rephrase my words. MangaDex chapters use Blob as image source and this forum actually use BBCode. All image on same page use randomized UUID1 Blob URL path-name.2 So, if you just copy image link, this pretty much useless to show the discussion context.

I suggest that if you distrust third-party image hosting, just tell us which the page you are referring to. Although we may actually be able to guess which page you are referring to after searching again, this suggestion will speed up finding it.

1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier
2 https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/#blob-url

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe I should rephrase my words. MangaDex chapters use Blob as image source and this forum actually use BBCode. All image on same page use randomized UUID Blob URL path-name,1 so if you just copy image link, this pretty much useless to show the discussion context.
Exactly my point, using bbcode does in no way aid the presentation of the image, as it can't use the blob url.
I suggest that if you distrust third-party image hosting, just tell us which the page you are referring to. Although we may actually be able to guess which page you are referring to after searching again, this suggestion will speed up finding it.
Easier to just link instead, no need to look up which page# it is then. Instead all you have to do is to simply right-click the desired image.
Though the real reason I don't use imgur (etc.) is less that I distrust it, and more that
  • it's as much, or even more, of a hassle as it would be to open side-bar and scrol until you get the right page#. this is the main reason - hassle hurdle is too high.
  • I respect others who distrust it, but not forcing them to fetch images from there (granted, trackers would [afaik] only matter if I pasted the link, rather than embed the image using the imgur link. Though I won't claim to know exactly how the bbcode implementation fetches the resources. But people can be tracked without trackers too). This is barely a real reason - I am not actually that concerned (or care at all. as proof, I do use imgur as my goto when I want to share screenshots in applications that I can't simply paste it and need to either reference an url or save to disk and manually upload as attachment) about others paranaoia, even if I do try to make a conscious attempt to be out of sheer courtesy.

Users who are viewing this thread