Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 66.1 - The Evil Organization was Really an Evil Organizat…

Dex-chan lover
Taming dragons of mass destructions sounds like sensible idea. If you want mass destruction centred around yourself.

But I'm pretty sure it's written somewhere that you can't defeat the bad guys before they complete their Evil Summoning. Because if you do, you're not going to be able to fight the True Big Bad Evil Monster.
Goku would be proud

Oh come tf on! He has magics that can annihilate entire land masses with the neat option of not just being able to boost their output but also fire them multiple times. A true dragon comes, you wipe the floor with it. Simple. Besides, how will taming said overpowered murder lizard help him keep a low profile again?

Anyway, one thing's for sure... Yuuji's threat perception needs work. I get the 'smarter' objective of not passing up opportunities to learn more about Evil Organization B. However, their determination is pretty clear so chances to learn and thwart the evil bad plans will still be there... right now, Hellfire of Demise, please.

Dex-chan lover
If things absorb mana and you can't attack directly, attack indirectly. Like for example use earth magic underground to push up the earth plates and crush the device with real earth

Dex-chan lover
What about using magic to throw physical objects from the surrounding environment as projectiles, or kill the researchers and have rhino physically hit the device, oh well

Dex-chan lover
they may be evil but the B in that group are fine, the woman all wear a tight uniform totally open to on the side showing no pan and no bra
they are evil, it's fine if i lock them in my basement, nobody will complain right? :3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :bocchiwave: :hearts: :headpat: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Interesting plot but seriously forced.
When we know that MC is apathetic and his thinking is seriously damaged from black company life he should have gone by experience and nuked the Lab people and their device.
I don't need to see the effect it have when I know what terrible experiments they do.
The author wanted to force MC fighting this new dragon.
Would have worked better by just making the device being on from the start and MC using a magic to destroy it from a distance, realizing it got absorbed and then when deciding to go there in person the experiment was completed.

Dex-chan lover
And to think, all this upcoming disaster and drama could have been avoided if the MC wasn't a cuck coward and just wiped out the obvious bad guys but instead he just left and did nothing in the face of an obvious problem.
The idea is that he was hoping to learn about the other branches. They could all be doing the same thing and he wouldn't be able to stop them because he doesn't know where they are. He was just too greedy. He was also confident that he could stop them anytime, but he didn't expect that they would have something that absorbs magic power.

If he was actually more careful, he could have sabotaged the machine somehow with the stealthed slimes and magic transfer.

Group Leader
I hope, next time, when he sees a shady device operated by obvious bad guys... that he just destroy it without waiting for them to do something.
he can create a gigantic dildo in 2 seconds and jam it up the dragons ass (yes i am referencing arifureta) so its free entertainment in the mean time

Users who are viewing this thread