Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 66.1 - The Evil Organization was Really an Evil Organizat…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I thought you drop it, dude, because of Manga-Up. This is around 30 chapters ahead, nice!

Dex-chan lover
And to think, all this upcoming disaster and drama could have been avoided if the MC wasn't a cuck coward and just wiped out the obvious bad guys but instead he just left and did nothing in the face of an obvious problem.

Dex-chan lover
Taming dragons of mass destructions sounds like sensible idea. If you want mass destruction centred around yourself.

I hope, next time, when he sees a shady device operated by obvious bad guys... that he just destroy it without waiting for them to do something.
But I'm pretty sure it's written somewhere that you can't defeat the bad guys before they complete their Evil Summoning. Because if you do, you're not going to be able to fight the True Big Bad Evil Monster.

Dex-chan lover
so another couple chapters over the next week at least, right? or another 3 months

Dex-chan lover
The Evil Organization is an evil organization!? What are you going to tell me next, Proud Wolf is full of pride? Ancient Rhino is old?

Users who are viewing this thread