Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 16 - My monsters got praised

Dex-chan lover
Lesser fire dragon - ooh, so scary!
*uses super soaker water gun*
A scream and a fall later - ded.

WTF? That's not how that's supposed to work...

@phaaze the explanation is on the same page, fire dragons need a high temperature to live, if they drop bellow the temperature needed to stay alive, they die
makes sense to me that water beats it, if is a thing that drops its temperature, its lethal.

@damian_stefan1989 its okay, i really loved the chapter, thanks for the translation, its better that releasing 16.1 - 16.2 - 16.3 -16.4 - etc... take as much time as you need to make something great, i wish i could support the translation, but i am super broke 😩

does he have a skill to fix his gloomy face?

thanks for the long chap, efforts appreciated

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap.
Also I bet this blue dragon isn't even lesser lol. He's gonna come back and the guy's gonna be like "wtf this gem isn't a lesser dragon gem".

Thx for the work !!!! best slime ever with Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi !

i really wanna see him tame some ridiculously strong tame and just shock everyone 🤩

Aggregator gang
Slimes: Everyone is a gangsta until you faced a lesser dragon.
Yuuji: [Uses water discharge]
Also slimes: FOR THE HOOD!!!

surprisingly likable series

complete garbage plot and a perma pokerface mc

but,
he's not cocky or wants to be #1 pvper or some haremlord, just a guy who thinks too much and wanders about barely planning shit.

art is boring but very neat and clean, so quite readable

slimes and a coward wolf that looks like a proud wolf are hilarious companions

the lack of some designated dutch-wife waifu character who instantly falls for his dick and blah blah braindead blah worship blah is a very big plus tho she's on the cover so she'll prob be around within 15 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread