Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - I Went on a Journey

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who feels like there are alot of cameos in this chapter? Besides GS and his teenage healer...

@Kaitlyn : mustache is on page 36 as well.

Hm... How can I say? There isn't even suspense. We all know that the monsters are on watch and that they'll report to Yuuji. This guy is already a dead man or prisoner to be... He should be a bandit or something like that? Well, it shouldn't be so far from that. MC won't get a final boss right after the beginning of another adventure, will he? Should be just another casual villain.

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun is about to be . . .

loved tenderly.
you-gonna-get-loved-tenderly.jpg

The slime here are the cutest thing i ever seen, the way it says "i dont know xD" make me want to hug it aww

Contributor
Rule #3 of Isekais: If the MC ever joins a team with a bunch of girls and one token guy, that guy's either going to be gay or comic relief or evil. Can't have a decent male friend, cause that would mean the girls might like him.

Group Leader
I love these long chapters. It's kind of refreshing nowadays, with most manga having only 10 to 30 monthly pages.

Thanks for the translation 😊

Really digging the architecture in this new city. The guild interior looks real grand.

Users who are viewing this thread