Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - I Went on a Journey

Aggregator gang
Lodis lodis lodis.....yuuji already knows what you're don8g even if he's asleep you know? Also hear my advice and just go back to sleep ok.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy It would be nice if the male friend in isekais could not be a pain in the ass and actually friends with the girls and hell one ends up liking the friend more in the end. That wouldn't be bad, but Gale seems like a good guy. The wolf is kinda funny and the slimes are great. Dungeon Meshi may not be harem, but it is my favorite dungeon crawler manga where all the characters have great chemsitry.

The author must love Goblin slayer a lot to put in an exact drawing. hmm is lodis a rapist, robber, murderer or all of the above?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, all of you scream "Goblin Slayer! Goblin Slayer!"

Why did nobody mention the suspiciously similar silhouettes of Priestess and Witch on page 21?

Scratch that. Someone mentioned teenage healer in the time taken for me to find the names of these two. (My name memory +name->face recognition sucks)

Dex-chan lover
That is easily the nicest credit page I've seen. Nice work!

As for the chapter, I think that's the most expression we've seen from the MC this far.

wait a minute. i think i saw a slime with teeth. (page 21)
... with teeth.

and why didn't they raise his rank when he destroyed those monsters?

Double-page supporter
Better watch out lodis, that firelight is not a good look for your face

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that none of the adventurers, the guildmaster especially, called him out on the dragon bone bluff. When he introduces it in the previous chapter he specifically says "I can make a dragon flame just once with this", and then he has to use the spell he's disguising as "dragon flame" twice to kill enough monsters.

I know it's isekai and to not expect too much, but if it wasn't just for page padding, it felt like the author was having him cast twice so that someone would pick up that he was lying about his power, there. But I guess nothing actually came of it.

Users who are viewing this thread