Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - I Went on a Journey

Double-page supporter
@Salfaro even if they know , I don't think they will carelessly call it out as everyone is too grateful anyone who did will be became pariahs as it might insult him.

Plus , they value what remain of their common sense. Remember the instructor when Yuuji made the sword out of thin air, he assumed he just brought it out somewhere despite Yuuji saying he just made it. In this case , they will assume he have another bone or something and stick with that.

Reminds me of death march where the protagonist and his group suck at disguise where all who have a bit of wit are implied to already know. One of them even say sentences in third person. Only one call it out but immediately berated by the surrounding saying along the line of "learn to read the mood".

The evil-looking jerk turns out to be evil. Author throwing real curveballs here.

Contributor
Lodis was anyway a placeholder character since the beginning, girls are good and enought. <3

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to sneak up on what widely accepted as a class of best living radar available? Dude, really?

Group Leader
Don't mind me, just going to do super shady stuff while a tamers pet keeps watch. 🤗

Dex-chan lover
The Earth Dragon somewhat looked the same like Basarios from Monster Hunter.

Double-page supporter
I think he is immortal cause the first chapters one scroll i vaguely recall read immortal or something.

Users who are viewing this thread