Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - I Went on a Journey

Double-page supporter
That face full of anticipation on page 60... Finally alone, Lodis can concentrate on his secret passion, embroidery !

chick with horns is dryad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why Lodis has bad rumors about him. He's a nice, competent person with a heart-warming smile!

Dex-chan lover
Yah. It's as twinklecake said. If his smile looks a bit unflattering in the last panel, remember that he is sitting infront of a campfire. It castes unflattering shadows even on his handsome face. I believe he just finished carving something from wood. and it turned out pretty well. A dildo or maybe a buttplug or something. He just can't wait to show it to his teammates.

It's obvious setup that he is a bad guy but just ONCE I would appreciate if the MCs party didn't consists of only girls and monsters. Like how come not even one author TRIES to write a good guy friend character?

1. why is ppl so dumb asking who the girl with horns is? if u dont know up to know leave and dont come again u fcker (she had a complete chapter centered about her and those black stones)
2. why do lymus mark as spoiler the coment of someone saying she was the dryad? she appeared 1-2 chapters ago, that isnt a spoiler -.-

do ppl reading this manga are so dumb to forgot someone that appeared 1-2 ch ago? -.-

Users who are viewing this thread