Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - I Went on a Journey

Group Leader
Hold up. I don't see any goblins there, so why the hell that guy showed up?

Nice cameo tho.

Theres 1 thing that really bothered me

You've seen the guy wipe out a horde of monsters with his "tamer" abilities but you cant even rank him up? What a retarded guildmaster

@Regal

Well, from everyone else’s perspective he just used an item, not his own ability, that’s why he didn’t get a rank increase.

Plus the MC is clearly retarded, so there’s also that.

Dex-chan lover
@MadMarus : I think you are mixing up cause and effect ;)
@locollsteg : It is not just this manga, people with no attention spans forget things in pretty much every media.
@s0che : How can you be certain there was no off-screen Orgy? it looks like he was in town for a few days after the "battle"

Dex-chan lover
Of course!
Who DIDN'T see that coming?
Too bad a certain party member is OP as fuck, otherwise the next chapter would be full of sexual violence.

@VanJosh Soka™...

Aggregator gang
Oh see? Lodis isn't that bad- nevermind... I got fooled huh, I truly didn't want a "I hate the protagonist because I believe he's inferior to me" kinda guy

Goblin slayer, priestess, and the mage. The author must sure love goblin slayer to make them a cameo appearance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda hoping for Lodis to turn out to not be a stereotypical evil sack. His evil face is just a fakeout like Gale.

@Phaaze maybe, but for the MC to be that dense I don't think so. Besides, the translator is almost near the latest RAW.

That elf receptionist ... damn. The panel with one of her eyes closed - it's sad that she is only a side character.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy that was a long read, god damn so many pages I love it. Thanks for the new chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!
With that last pic of Lodis it seems he's planning something. Wish they'd mention what bad rep is for. Just guessing but I'd say MC left a few slimes to keep watch as well for both monsters and any potential mischief by party members so will likely know once Lodis does something. Question is, will it be something like raping or sexually assaulting male or female party members, stealing money or items from them while they're asleep, or something else? Can't be running off back to town in middle of night as would lose rank or risk expulsion from guild for abandoning a quest for no reason. Guess we'll find out next chapter.

@Mathiason I suspect the bad rep is something to do with women and bandits or something thats just my theory though

Ty for the chapter translator :)

Dex-chan lover
oh look, a suspiciously good cliff to overlook the town wall, and just high enough so that you can easily launch attacks and clear the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread