Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 22 - Taming was surprisingly not as easy as it sounded.

@Nematoda
1. Invisibility is not a buff spell. That's your assumption. It can be a buff spell, but that would mean that flight could also be a buff spell. There's nothing to say that keeping invisibility up doesn't constantly drain his mana, just like how flight would. If you're assuming that invisibility is a buff spell, then I can assume that flight is a buff spell too.

2. I said the fact that he never checked to see if flight was in his book, was the plot hole. I never said that it should or shouldn't be in there. I don't care what kind of book it is, who made the book, or if flight magic even exists. I said that the plot hole and lazy writing is the fact that he never even checked to see if it existed and if he could use it.

3. I have no idea why you're talking about him using spells on slimes and parallel thought. I never mentioned anything about that. I said, in reply to your comment about "transporting slimes", that he could have the slimes ride on him with him using flying magic, to get them to places. That's all I said. Anything else you said is just you talking to yourself.

4. Scouting wasn't the only reason why he was looking for the ability to fly. I agree that having a pet that takes slimes to places is more efficient than taking them there yourself for scouting purposes, but that wasn't my main argument. My main argument was that he was also looking for something to give him the ability to fly for transporting himself to places. Which is why I said that it's lazy writing that he didn't even check to see if the spell existed before going on a hunt to tame a flying creature.

Users who are viewing this thread