Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
famous last words

also based on chap 1 mc gonna get 2 more before the war. wonder what they do

Fed-Kun's army
I might also have some issues with the little noble sitting in the town square shoving meat pies and sweets into his pie hole while I'm starving.

@Mogima On the one hand, he's basically a toddler and they tend to have a little baby fat. On the other hand ^

Fed-Kun's army
He's 100% a toady aristocrat. Just add some shadows to his panel and he would be evil lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... so she knows exactly how this 3 year old acts AFTER STEALING HIS MONEY!! Bitch, get that shit outta here.

Dex-chan lover
So he can't appraise eggs? What a shitty ability. 0/10

Anyone who ate a bad egg before knows how powerful a skill that would be.

Dex-chan lover
She has an ambition of 1... and yet she feels above serving a 3-year old lord and is instead hoping to become the concubine or even first wife of a fat pig of a rich corrupt noble? the stats truly dont make any sense, indeed. Maybe she has an aptitude for ambition so high that 1*aptitude equals 100?

@Nep Maybe it is Zombie Charlotte Wraith? Fits with the naming theme.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow this series started okayish and now I want to slam my head into a wall until either the wall breaks or my skull cracks.

Dex-chan lover
Can understand to an extent. To someone as downtrodden as her I'm sure that serving some rich brat is a truly repulsive idea for her

As for the story, I feel it's gotten worse because the mc is now an actual potato

you don't need egg appraisal skill to realize at THIRTY FIVE + THREE YEARS OLD that a suspicious back alley market stall selling DRAGON eggs might not be real dragon eggs

like shit did this dude in his previous life fall for all the scams like tv shopping, clicking ads on websites, buying the shit the people on the street try to sell you, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread