Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Well an average of D stats and S in speech (it seems speech also counts as intelligence?) is pretty well. That gurl sure is strong 😂

Dex-chan lover
No leadership qualities. No physical qualities. Above average speech/intelligence stat. She really only has ambition and politics going for her, with very little stategy stat.
She's going to cause a lot of deaths, isn't she? She's at the father's funeral, though. So maybe he'll temper her a bit?

@AryaWolfgar
She only has a B in "Speech".

Fed-Kun's army
I know how everyone is saying that the new girl is dangerous but remember, Low ambition means less chance of betrayal but also no motivation for self-improvement, and high ambition means more chance of betrayal but more motivation for self-improvement. She's a very high-risk high reward type of character. If he uses her well, he'll be able to use her to boost the morale of the soldiers

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 She isn't even that dangerous, all he has to do is conquer the continent for her, and let her be the only wife. She has enough politics and low enough ambition she will probably accept a mistress if it is kept discreet (possibly even lower wives if they bow to her and the culture sees it as the norm to have a main wife ruling the other wives), but I doubt she would accept any rival woman in terms of politics.
As for why he needs to conquer the continent? Well, he needs to become enough of a trophy husband that he affords keeping her somewhat distant, as if he makes her care too much about romance instead of feeding her lust for politics, she will turn yandere and not even mistresses will be allowed.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, she is kinda the perfect aristocrat wife. 0 combat skill, 0 leadership skill, all her talent lies in schmoozing. SHes basically the type to attend all the fancy parties, flatter the allies and dig up dirt/intel and make connections.

Soldiers wearing black armor at her back and lightning going off...id be a little scared too XD

@HollyRisk if we go by Webster's dictionary ; 1. an ardent desire for rank, fame, or power. I think though that here we can boil it down to, The desire for recognition.

Fed-Kun's army
@HollyRisk
Ambition as a stat refers to one's "drive" to succeed in goals. A higher ambition stat means that, in the worst situation, if a person's goals were to be more easily accomplished, they would betray you in a heartbeat. Thus, marrying someone who is completely willing to stab you in the back if the situation would go well for them is incredibly tense to be in.

Would've been more interesting if she was remarkably unremarkable. It gets a old fast when everything works out perfectly; throw in a dead weight to navigate around and contrast the excellence he's surrounded with!

I'm a dit desapointed so far, the mc isn't doing anything at all. I mean, yeah he manages his crew but that is all. The sides caracters are more important than the mc. I will continue reading but i expect improvement

Users who are viewing this thread