Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda just been honest.

I get the feeling he just triggered her. Maybe she feels she can't be honest or people will hate her.

Yeah no, she still has me nervous. Though she's proven to be quite capable, so having her on the team would be quite welcome.

Contributor
That was such a easy way to end their quarrel, anyone could think of it in fact it probably is the first anyone would think of as a lord of territory... honestly this mc was reincarnated but is probably the stupidest kid in this whole series... 😰

And tbh, I still can't get over the fact that all kids in this series look like fucking squirtles...
Ash_Squirtle.png

The only complaint I have is that I can't read kanji so I can't do anything to help speeding the translation up.

Not like I can do anything about it even if I were to have N2 certificate anyways...

Fed-Kun's army
Hey! I am offended by that credit page. Pointing out the problems in Isekais is just a side hobby of me hoping a good isekai will appear.

@DaLumino he was 30 in his past life if you were reincarnated you would identify with your current life more than a past one because those are just distant memories

Double-page supporter
Everyone acting like she was some kind of genius, but "throwing money at problems" isn't especially smart. It works, sure, if you have the money to spare. It's clever in her case because she just found a way to buy a favor, which are generally hard to obtain, but that's an entirely different issue and not what people were praising there. It's easy to solve problems if you are willing to eat the cost yourself, the tricky bit is solving problems without your own position being worsened. In Ars case, the problem was fixed but he had to promise to do something for someone he doesn't trust, which in general is much worse than a dumb dispute between his people, which at most means someone making a slight loss. I mean, they could still try to find a use for the sound stone, I doubt either of them would go bankrupt over one order being wrong.

Lolicon lmao
after that what this guy under me said.
and then he is 35 has knowledge about his past live but that just disappeared.
what is the point of making an isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
lord ars: "i like people who can speak their true intention." 🙄
lady lysa: "fufufu. i will take over your family house name...." 😈

Fed-Kun's army
luckily for me i enjoy this manga and I appreciate you guys translating it even if it happened to be bad

Users who are viewing this thread