Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I was just thinking about his mom, like she's never around? We never see her even once, but then his younger siblings just sort of appear? Are they all secretly dwarves and pop up out of the ground?

It's not really the shocking point the scanlators seem to think it is. The Japanese are all about gimmicks and copying others. This means that authors are likelier to get a series approved when they include such elements. This has led to a number of authors including such elements in the start of their story and then simply discarding them as the story progresses.

Aggregator gang
@spiderbait The way I see it they copied without adjusting the context. If the protagonist is childish or socially awkward can only be justified if they reincarnated when they are young or a social recluse(mental immature) . Past fiction is like that then when the setting is change like a old man or something they still copy the type of personality of the previous not matching the reincarnator original personality.

Supporter
It never gets old how these guys keep on bulliying the MC yet keep translating it, hahaha.

... I... I actually forgot this was an isekai since this guy keeps acting like a child. And it's on the title.. Oh lord

Dex-chan lover
Almost forgot this is an isekai honestly. [Edit: Oh good, it's not just me]

And I thought his face would start changing as he grows older, but it still looks the same way (very weird) even after some time skip.

Dex-chan lover
This guy's strategy skills are on par with my chess skills, practically nonexistant

Dex-chan lover
Lol that last page, so true.
The MC is so childish that I just forgot he has a 35 year old soul in it.
For the mother I suppose she died during his birth.

I better forget that it's an isekai if I want to fully appreciate the Manga now.

Dex-chan lover
tbh the only reasonable isekai knowledge is medical practices and war fare, those two are things gained over time through experience and can be replicated even during the earliest of periods. (and ofc I'm not talking about the level of CAT scans but moreso the knowledge of what is right and wrong.)

Yeah, I've noticed that a few isekai only use the reincarnation plot for the few first chapters and then completely forget about it. Maybe they use it to get attention? idk

Users who are viewing this thread