Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

the MC is written so poorly.

1. This shouldn't even be an isekai because he doesn't use any of his past memories for anything
2. Despite being a reborn 30 something man he acts like he is a toddler.
3. he is literally a walking recruiter. He looks at a status and recruits the highest numbers then we spend 6 chapters on the process.

After reading that "Ars's" I can't think of his name as anything other than Arse, thank you very much <_<

@ JustNatsuki
Typical anglo scum going for personal attacks directly with rebranded leftoids buzzwords.
Have sex & go dil8 you mental case, if anything statistically speaking you are probably a neckbeard that hate gymracks.
Its also why you chose to go for personal insults taking that angle, thinking that it will somehow phase me, because it gets to you.
Sorry to burst that mental bubble.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed in her goal... I mean it's reasonable and she is still very young but I guess I wished she had a goal she really wants to achieve for herself any way shw is still young and I really like politics in mangas so maybe I will like her more in the futur

Awful. went from 9 to a 4.

I am either too paranoid, or this has reached retard levels.

I personally don't like the girl, she smells strongly of Gold digger...
The moment she warmed his bed, he stopped using his head...

One acts like a child despite being 40+ the other acts like a veteran woman yet being -7...

The introduction of the female caractere was terrible, first impressions matter a lot, and she gave off a crappy vibe from the beginning.

the chapter 22 tries to save it, but i still don't like it, if not for chapter 22 the shows would have been a 3 at best, I give a 4 for now. well see...

I do enjoy reading this so far but I’ve been wondering for quite some time now, MC recruited such young child to be his vassal and even let him go to the battlefield. He is an adult from Japan, and he can easily recruited children, as an adult myself, I find it’s hard to accept letting young kid to the battlefield but I guess, some people are like that?
He is easily smitten by his fiancee who is younger than him, I mean, compared to his original age, while being wary of her. I do understand he never had any romantic relationship before, but erm... I guess he integrated with his new life that he forgotten about his real age. I thought he would at least feel a little conflicted but I guess that was just me being uncomfortable. Or he might a pedo??? 🧐 He likes children afterall. 🧐

That custom art at the end of the chapter, I hope sending a superchat to Mori Calliope, the reaper of the underworld, isn't suggesting someone will die next chapter

@Nanagisa this is pretty much one of the many problems I have with the appearently everyone's beloved Mushoku Tensei. Guy was 35 years old in his former life but was attracted to a 12 year old brat. How does this works?
It's one of the main reasons why I dislike Isekai reincarnations so much. Only a few series does it right and either let the current conscience exist alongside the memories of the old life, as opposed to having the old consciousness BE the current consciousness. Or, have the character only involve themselves in romance when they get close to they age they used to have, which is more realistic since then we can understand why he'd feel attracted to the woman or girl(depending on his former life's age).

im pumped up for the next chapters i wonder how is ars going to grow as a person will he get worse or better
see you in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that the mom is never mentioned even though he has younger siblings. Really weird

Half the reason I read this is because of the jokes they put at the end of each chapter lmao

lmao, SIMP!

What tf MC been doing in past life??
I bet MC never got played or cheated before or MC never had romance relation

Solo Bug Player and Tensei Soudouki do things better than this manga

Users who are viewing this thread