Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Double-page supporter
shoot, I missed the good drama and now cant see it.

overall I hope that we actually do see character growth from Ars, I doubt we will, but there is the hope that he comes out of this arc stronger and more well rounded. I know this is probably not the best one to expect this though

Dex-chan lover
@hippiekiya
Kinda funny you mention it because I just stopped reading at ch 25 and was going to ask if Ars will ever show any character growth. You would think being the heir of nobility his father would of had him taken classes in etiquette but instead he acts more like how a butlers child would. But then again I think a butlers child would still have more confidence.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even read the manga anymore but decided to check the comments if the manga improved. But wow, someone here was having a meltdown LMAO. I bet that guy still checks the comments and screeching. oH nO hE's GonNa BlOcK mE nOw

I want to thank the group for the translation of course, but specially for the credits page every chapter xddd

it doesn't have a shota tag which means he will be an adult sooner or later just fucking let's goooooo

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I haven’t read the story properly but I don’t feel growth from mc, doesn’t feel like he’s changed. also he has a fantastic power but in a sense he just doesn’t utilize well because he doesn’t know how to speak confidently or think things through. when he discovers someone with great power it doesn’t feel like he’s truly earned the person in a sense but the situation just instead concludes itself by a few simple nice words/actions that save character and then some backstory which makes it even more frustrating to read. The art style doesn’t help either, though artists is great it has the tendency to make faces childish and cute which makes the story honestly confuses me on what mood this manga should have, should it be a happy story a mixed one or just sad? sometimes the face is way to big and reason being to exaggerate characters expressions but it just makes it feel more child like and harder to read. If the mc wasn’t a son of a strict father and wasn’t a reincarnated 33 year old I’d understand why the Mc is so kind but it just doesn’t make sense on why he still hasn’t grown.

Double-page supporter
Lmao y'all weren't kidding about the comment thread, this has got to make top 10 magadex threads. 9/10 which is higher than what I ranked this story.

He's still a child so it makes sense for him not to be physically strong. I hope he does grow stronger in future, yet not so OP to be able to win the battle on his own. After all, his talent should be his appraisal skills. Knowing how to use talents is critical as a Lord or any leader.

I've officially gotten tired of this/ lost interest. I wasn't even that invested in it originally, its just that... Bro... Act your age, you're actually an adult in a child's body...

You know, I can't help but feel like this would have been completely fine as a manga if it was a kid reincarnated, not an adult. That one simple change would make it so much more tolerable.

I'm sorry if I judge it by appearance, but that design character is not meant for a strong character lol

If I had to compare this to a game, I'd say this is almost like Workemon or Pokemon Go except people instead of pokemon, which isn't exactly a bad thing all things considered.

The story is about as standard as isekais could get so there's really not much to go about here. The battles are boring, the dialogue's sub-par and often cringe-inducing, there aren't any over-the-top techniques, world-building lore, intelligent banter or thrilling mystery to be had here0. However, despite all that, this series does have merit and that's in the unconventional comedy very few other isekais possess: its translators.

Here's a tip: don't read this series as anything more than a long set-up for the punchline at the very end and you might just enjoy it for what it is. I know I am.

If we consider the first moment in the manga at the beginning, we would consider that we're not even at the introduction, but still at the initial exposition of the cast. In other words, super slow development of the story that will make it either worth it or a total waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread