Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

https://rawdevart.com/comic/tensei-kizoku-no-isekai-boukenroku-jichou-wo-shiranai-kamigami-no-shito/chapter-28/

While I was happy it got licanced I have to drop it fully then as I don't have the ability to purchase it.

So that's another manga/novel I have to drop

Seven Seas will publish the manga series Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in August 2021 for $12.99 USA / $16.99 CAN.

Oh god...

Fed-Kun's army
@Vyrinic I'll have to drop this...For americans 12.99 is kinda cheap but for me its over 60 reals (Thats almost 1 whole day of food)

They seem to forget that there are people who will never be able to buy their work

Nei

Dex-chan lover
August 2021... bro I don't even remember what I ate yesterday how do you expect me to remember what happened by then in the manga lol

Just gotta learn japanese yourself and read the raws if you don't want to pay for it. Raws wont stop popping up.

Fed-Kun's army
I have no clue why anyone would give this a 10/10. I’d give this thing at least a 2/10, and that’s me just being extremely generous.

Users who are viewing this thread