Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I stand corrected. Thought the kid left after realizing Cain is on the 'don't mess with list', but I guess after seeing how his father is being like this it make sense why he act nice on the surface while planning some underhanded shit.

Supporter
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
He's for all intents and purposes undercover, yes.
Cain's playing card deck is basically two cards -- the Adventurer card and the Nobility card; where which one is played first and which one is played second always seems to depend on hand-wavey circumstances.

Welp, I stand corrected. Thought the kid left after realizing Cain is on the 'don't mess with list', but I guess after seeing how his father is being like this it make sense why he act nice on the surface while planning some underhanded shit.
I'm prepared to withhold judgment on the son for now that he really intended harm. His dad, however, is just Foreigner Corgino, so he can take a long walk off of a short pier.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why rush? That makes it less controlled and more easily countered.

And then he gets farther and farther away.

Malph and Ralph... Come on.

So he did turn out to be that crap.

There always has to be that idiot subordinate trying to go above his rank and whine about disrespect.

So he encountered resistance, enough to realise that it might be a bad idea to push on, and then he just tried even more force. Well, we know where this is going.

Like father, like son.

Dex-chan lover
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
It will most likely be revealed next chapter. Unless they do more changes again like this one. In the WN, the adventurers that helped him was another adventurer party that were locals and friends of his adventurer friends.

Next chapter spoiler maybe if it follows WN/LN
After this idiot did the thing at the end, Cain has to reveal his noble status. And this will cause them to panic cause attacking a visiting noble(even one that’s incognito) from another country is basically declaring war.

Dex-chan lover
I can already imagine the next chapter.

Yeah I am also a VERY high ranking noble in my kingdom as well as to be wed to the daughter of a margrave(a rank only lower to a duke) of said kingdom as well to the princess of said kingdom.
So yeah, you basically attacked, threatened and blackmailed an S ranked adventurer who is also a very high ranking noble as well as the future king of a neighboring kingdom.
Your political ass is grass.

Users who are viewing this thread