Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Kinda surprised how competent Corgino is at unfucking himself. Certainly a veteran at weaseling himself out.

Double-page supporter
The author really took "recycable villains 101" to heart. Even went to 201.
It would be fine if it was a good villain, but this one is about as generic and boring as it gets. The longer this story goes, the lower my rating gets...

Dex-chan lover
How the villain even get things done with 24/7 bug surveillance lol
The writing is really hilariously bad.
Even if you don't have evidence, you know who is the mastermind. Just threaten him or something while not exposing your identity, its not that hard with all the tools at your disposal:kreygasm:

Dex-chan lover
king's an inapt imbecile who likes to preach about how people should act while pushing all of his kingdom's problems on a 12 year old he managed to force to be engaged to his daughter. So far his daughter's nearly been killed, human trafficking is happening in his kingdom and a saint was nearly murdered on the street and this sad excuse of a king is still holding his head high preaching.
If cain was a normal noble then sure politics matters who knows when someone might assassinate him if he has enemies, but he's a literal demi-god, who has an actual demon lord as his servant whose probably ruling a country much more powerful then this pathetic excuse of a kingdom. Its like watching superman go through the courts and have to prove a villain he saw commit crimes is an actual criminal.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't just talking about his own political power. He has enough friends and allies to cover for that. If he can't do it because of his rank, that implies someone who does outrank the Marquis can do it. And those people are available.

This is essentially going Lawful Stupid over it. Law over reason. That could've worked if their society was built entirely on law, like the Vogons, but it isn't. It's some variant of nobility based.

And if the Marquis is smart, he'll stop doing shady stuff. Maybe for a while, maybe forever. Maybe even do some anti-shady stuff to reduce any future risks and improve PR.
That does seem to be the big problem, the author isn't consistently writing based on the laws and how things work in the manga, but how modern legal systems function. A testimony of a count, even if lower ranked is still evidence. It alone isn't enough, but if its at a untrusted individual it can severely weaken there options. Him slicing the mansion hurt as it made him unable to state that he was listening in, as that is him attacking a higher ranked noble. But thats what makes this so bad, the power hierarchy part of the system is so inconsistent. Ordering someone to break a royal decree and it resulting in a international insolent, he should already be executed for that alone. But they didnt apply the hierarchy to why Cain shouldn't only to why he should listen. And now here we once again see it being used yet not, a princess saw him not take action and intervene at all when someone ordered thugs to attack and enslave her, her witnessing that and stating they seemed to be working together is open shut case, Cain stating that he was listening in on and heard admission would cement it. That the evidence is being purged everyone would know that the actual leaders of it got away, if the head was caught there would be no point in destroying evidence. There is more than enough circumstantial and testimony from high enough up for the king to justify passing judgment. And that would work in a noble society, but not modern were circumstantial would be thrown out and her testimony would be noted but not proof.
Now it is also not over, now Cain knows and will be keeping a eye on him, and the king will also believe Cain so will be also having investigations done. It is just a matter of time to find somthing. But that they are looking for modern proof, not their societies proof is a bad inconsistency.

Aggregator gang
Well, you see that ?! just need to cause a mansion burned outta nowhere, and called it a day....no need to play justice, look for evidence and all bullshiet....he gone by 'accidental' means...ezz...next stage

Him slicing the mansion hurt as it made him unable to state that he was listening in, as that is him attacking a higher ranked noble.
You know, can we just take a moment to talk about this one right here? You really want me to believe that the MC whom is all-powerful and has a bug controlling demon with him spying on this fucker, managed to not only get spooked by the same fucking bug used to spy on him, flying all the fuck way up to where they were floating in the air and landing on his finger for god knows what reason, but then also LOST CONTROL OF HIS MAGIC AND INSTEAD OF MERELY BREAKING A DOOR SPLIT THE ENTIRE MANOR...The amount of ass-pulling needed just to drag this trash arc out is god awful

This isn't just MC being a limp-dick anymore. It's just pathetic. He doesn't even deserve to call himself a boy or a man. And even a girl or a woman wouldn't dare to call themselves as a girl or a woman should they act like MC. Because of this: RESPONSIBILITIES.
WITH POWER, COMES RESPONSIBILITIES. The responsibility to use it in the right way, the responsibility to accept the consequences after you use it.
And author dares to use such title? That MC doesn't know self-restraint? In which perspective does he not know it? He keeps on blue-balling himself on his own here. If he truly doesn't know it, he would already be nuking the fatso with full power regardless of the consequences the moment he knows the fatso was the root cause. The story doesn't match the title at all.

Dex-chan lover
You know, can we just take a moment to talk about this one right here? You really want me to believe that the MC whom is all-powerful and has a bug controlling demon with him spying on this fucker, managed to not only get spooked by the same fucking bug used to spy on him, flying all the fuck way up to where they were floating in the air and landing on his finger for god knows what reason, but then also LOST CONTROL OF HIS MAGIC AND INSTEAD OF MERELY BREAKING A DOOR SPLIT THE ENTIRE MANOR...The amount of ass-pulling needed just to drag this trash arc out is god awful
Not sure it was the same one, but yeah was pretty dumb, though it wasn't inconsistent, he has been shown to have the fear of cockroaches many times. Its a dumb trope, but he has been shown to panic from them, and they aren't a enemy so its not like any hostility detection or the like would warn him of it so I do think they could sneak up on him. But I dont think they would land on him as the butler knows he doesnt like the bugs and wouldn't land a bug on him, let alone on a hand controlling a spell.

Dex-chan lover
This is why, in times like this, assassins exists. To erase troublesome political parties. But him being OP should be able to fill that position... But somehow you missed the opportunity... Welp, if there's no conflict the story won't progress, even if it's forced.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry MC, more people will suffer in future because you're too pussy to do anything. God's apostle my ass.
Also however scum that Marquis is, he's portraying his role much better than this clown 🤡

Dex-chan lover
After reading people's comments, now I think about my secret novel. There is a scene in my novel about shady stuffs, my MC is a ruthless schemer despite having enough power to destroy the entire world. So instead of just killing someone off, my MC just napping them to extort some money xDD

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. So many weak people complaining about MC not being a despotic murderous bastard.
Look, fighting Corgino is not MC's job, it's the king's job. If the gods' chosen one occasionally helps the king, that's just the king being lucky and/or rewarded for his righteousness.
It's easy to just murder Corgino. It would not change anything. Do you think the network of traitors who killed the arrested people in prison would just disappear?

king's an inapt imbecile
Well, he surely did not get the job by winning a strategy tournament. And he did not graduate from King Academy as a valedictorian either.
He just got saddled with the job by accident of birth, and he tries to do it as well as he can.

Well, you see that ?! just need to cause a mansion burned outta nowhere, and called it a day....no need to play justice, look for evidence and all bullshiet....he gone by 'accidental' means...ezz...next stage
I think that is what happened in the novel. MC got angry and burned half of Corgino's mansion. I like it better than this version of MC accidentally cutting the mansion in half.
Kinda surprised how competent Corgino is at unfucking himself. Certainly a veteran at weaseling himself out.
Well, he would not have survived that long as a corrupt noble if he wasn't at least this good.

Aggregator gang
This Japanese MC might be the strongest person in this world but mentally he's quite dumb.

If you really think about it he's lived two lives plus his training so technically he's an adult.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga makes my head hurt. There's just too many unbelievable things happening at once, many of which are pointed out in paragraphs of text in other comments.

The issue, at least for me, is an utter lack of believability. The characters and how they interact with eachother and their environment just don't make sense. At all. It's as if the author just shovels events into the plot to get the story to develop, but there's no actual worldbuilding - making a 'whole' - taking place. That's just sloppy writing.

Aggregator gang
God, Im starting hate this series. This Mc never learns. You think that he learns something with the Saint incident but no, not only that he didnt leave someone competent to watch the mansion where the kidnapped children are being held but after the mansion got burned he didnt went to secure the kidnappers, despite knowing that someone is removing evidence and it might involve a noble! Also that reason for his spell misfiring is soooooooo stupid! Getting startled by an insect! Oh come on, you are a Rank S adventurer who is OP as shit. Now I know I wont watch Season 2,, if there will ever be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll probably still enjoy it, but prior to this chapter I hadn't had any major complaints. It really doesn't make any sense that he is incapable or unwilling to do anything about the guy who attempted to kidnap his friend.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. So many weak people complaining about MC not being a despotic murderous bastard.
Look, fighting Corgino is not MC's job, it's the king's job. If the gods' chosen one occasionally helps the king, that's just the king being lucky and/or rewarded for his righteousness.
It's easy to just murder Corgino. It would not change anything. Do you think the network of traitors who killed the arrested people in prison would just disappear?

Well, he surely did not get the job by winning a strategy tournament. And he did not graduate from King Academy as a valedictorian either.
He just got saddled with the job by accident of birth, and he tries to do it as well as he can.

I think that is what happened in the novel. MC got angry and burned half of Corgino's mansion. I like it better than this version of MC accidentally cutting the mansion in half.

Well, he would not have survived that long as a corrupt noble if he wasn't at least this good.
Oh now that was a interesting thing you mentioned, in the LN he got mad and burned the half the mansion? Even if thats not exactly right, can you confirm its a changed scene? It did feel off, the butler would not land a bug on Cains hand while he is casting a spell with it, that felt very strange. So if its a changed scene it explains why it feels so out of place, though I wonder why they kept it and didnt just take it out, to keep Cain from stating he was there and listening.

Users who are viewing this thread