Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
This is either the third or fourth time it was Reversi/Othello.

Power Uploader
Reversi is a popular game in Japan and it's simple;

Shogi, Go or Chess are too complex to introduce in a world where there are no games.

Next time, he should introduce Abalone. It's as easy as Reversi.

Dex-chan lover
Contracts are enforced by gods
I feel this might still be abusable at some point.

@Kirin-kun
Checkers would have been simpler.
@Vasqueztion
The only reason its considered Japanese, is because some Japanese bussiness man put up a patent for it in the 1970s

Power Uploader
Making money by patenting an old game because of a small change of rules and design.

Why didn't I think of that?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, playing cards would have been the best. There are simple games like War and Go Fish, and there are complicated games, like Poker and Blackjack, production costs are probably slightly lower which would make the game more accessible, and it's easier for even regular folk to create their own games.

Power Uploader
@HaikenEdge author had to use a "Japanese" game, in order to demonstrate the superiority of Japanese culture.

And card games, or dices, leads to gambling. You wouldn't want the MC to bring Mafia to another world xD

Dex-chan lover
I really wish he can get out of this shitty fiancé stuff afap.

Double-page supporter
To be fair he can only make games that he is familiar with. It is impossible for him to introduce games that is not known in japan or at least he does not know about. Since he is japanese he can only do famous japanese games.

Dex-chan lover
20% of the profits are profits? Sure it's not 20% of the revenue is profit?

Aggregator gang
20% idea/licence, makes sense
10% sale fee, taxes (odd to have 1 level of taxes set by creators instead of rulers)
30% materials/production, makes sense
20% transportation, stuff needs to go places and they need to be paid
20% profit for the shop, from which personnel and everything still has to be deducted

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping for the novelty monster edition of Chess, with little horned rabbits as pawns....

@HaikenEdge depending on the technology available, making cards in general, could be more expensive than carving a block of wood.

Users who are viewing this thread