Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Bullying Sir Habit? Seems like quite the insult to use, as you'd call him a "lord" since noble and not a baronet or knight. Not sure if it was an intentional insult though.

Dex-chan lover
If he wanted something to his name, he should've named it Cainboard instead of Reversi. After all, the Earl of Sandwich did the same thing!

Dex-chan lover
Only 10 years old and already acting like a pussywhipped beta cuck. Shiggy diggy.

Dex-chan lover
He has the power to cleanly slice a dragon in two with one swing of his sword, but he has no chance of ever defeating the fathers of his fiancees.

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one who thinks the daughter of the guy talking to MC about a boar was cuter than either of the actual love interests?

I would love it if even ONE isekai would "invent" something other than Reversi/Othello or Shogi. Extra point if it's Monopoly.

Although I say that in my favorite isekai, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, she just creates a deck of cards.

@Doomer - no you weren't alone in that thinking. I would imagine she would be much less high maintenance than the main love interests, but alas this is isekai and it wouldn't be isekai if the mc doesn't get stuck with the highest social ranking single females in the kingdom.

Power Uploader
Well, it's a popular game in Japan.

But yeah, checkers would have been just as well.

Or he could have "invented" Mastermind. Or any other board game more colorful than Othello.

Users who are viewing this thread