Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, a demon waifu has entered the harem! Also, if this was another type of story, worried what woulda been done to her while captured.

Dex-chan lover
It's more of a republic and a few others thing, esfort for example while not exactly fond of demons, doesn't go out of their way to antagonize them like the republic does (i swear the author has to be a monarchist with how he portrays the republic's idiocy).
The rest i'll put below in spoilers.

The reason
They don't start a war with humanity is a bit complicated, but A the demons atm are somewhat divided and the biggest reason is B, location, the demons are located on a entirely different continent, think the new world pre columbus, so travel between the 2 is tough except for the most hardy of demons and impossible for most humans, that said the demons aren't exactly warmongers either so that plays a part.
As for why she's here if i remember right she's a runaway, mainly to prevent a even bigger issue in the demon realm, but that part i've kinda forgot.

If that's the reason, then I'll accept that. That's an extreme enough of a condition. Yeah, I guess it's explained in the novels after all.

And if not believing that the common burden of the masses is a good way to govern makes me a Monarchist, then I guess I sympathize with the author.

Dex-chan lover
so, if she is of such high rank, how exactly did these puny humans manage to catch her without the entire demon nation going after them?

Dex-chan lover
YNow if the manga doesn’t change what happens,
Knowing what has happened every time there should have been 'serious consequences', I'm not holding much hope, like in the arc early on where the little girl and her parents get kidnapped, The webnovel; gore GORE..., The manga; have a little slap, oh it hurt let me heal you...

The republic, what happens, do they just get off scot-free?

Dex-chan lover
So gonna assume Cain just saved the Maou there...
So he just picked up the demon lord like that huh? Or if nothing else she's the demon lord's daughter that somehow got snatched away?
So is she the demon lord's daughter ?
Well it doesn't really matter she is gonna be the demon wife her fate is sealed :pepehmm:
Very predictable outcome. She's either the demon lord or their daughter and she will end up marrying Cain which with be the first step towards brokering a new age of peace between humans and demons.
shes either the demon lords daughter or someone closely related, cuz if I remember correctly the demon lord is his familiar
calling it now, She's either the Demon Lord or a royal family member. As well as Cain's next wife. lucky guy
So does anyone remember what rank Set was? Or like what his title is? I could go back and check but I'm too lazy.
Was thinking the same. Maou, Maou candidate, or previous Maou's daughter.
Bet ya this another princess thats gonna be cain wife
Wanted to comment, but it was already answered in this post by hayatekanzaki.
so, if she is of such high rank, how exactly did these puny humans manage to catch her without the entire demon nation going after them?
Already been answered in one of previous posts of hayatekanzaki.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing what has happened every time there should have been 'serious consequences', I'm not holding much hope, like in the arc early on where the little girl and her parents get kidnapped, The webnovel; gore GORE..., The manga; have a little slap, oh it hurt let me heal you...

If i remember right
The republic has to give up some of it's territory and pay a large amount of damages to holfort and the empire for putting their royalty in danger because that dumb noble and corrino, aka the fatass in holfort literally try to kill them all just to get cain, basically the republic accepts massive concessions, or it has to fight both at once and both are militarily more powerful than the republic, i think the demon princess keeps it secret that they attacked her because well, there wouldn't be a republic if she didn't and it would ruin the human/demon alliance.

Dex-chan lover

My knowledge of future events are limited to WN version, don't know if there's a group doing LN version right now.

How this arc ends, WN version.
Republic - loses territory, lose a lot of money in reparations mainly cause overly doting fathers of Telestia and Silk were extremely pissed off and thought might as well go to war but instead decided to just have the Republic pay in money and territory. In the next arc, I think the Republic reputation gets worse cause of what they did to Lisabeth, so this nation pretty much suffers a lot in the end, though mostly hinted.

Ex Minister - After getting punished by the Republic for his son's attack on Cain, he loses his position, later he stupidly joins with Corgino to attack Cain and the two princesses thinking he can somehow regain his position. However he fails, so he's basically off to the mines I think, or possibly off with his head cause of how likely a war with both a kingdom and an empire would basically destroy the republic.

Ex Minister son - off to the mines with him

Corgino - becomes an Apostle of Evil God, thinks he's more powerful than Cain. But Cain still stronger and decapitates him. Evil God uses Corgino's separated head to talk to Cain to try and recruit him. Cain incinerates the head. Corgino is finally dead and gone.

Corgino's son - He and a servant somehow survive the intense blast of power that Corgino unleashed when he became an Apostle of Evil. He survives to testify what happens. But it's likely that he got punished with death since his father committed treason by trying to take over the kingdom. Often these isekai worlds have that law that treason involves death to two to three generations of the family line so often it's pretty much leads to whole noble family getting killed off.

Dex-chan lover
If i remember right
The republic has to give up some of it's territory and pay a large amount of damages to holfort and the empire for putting their royalty in danger because that dumb noble and corrino, aka the fatass in holfort literally try to kill them all just to get cain, basically the republic accepts massive concessions, or it has to fight both at once and both are militarily more powerful than the republic, i think the demon princess keeps it secret that they attacked her because well, there wouldn't be a republic if she didn't and it would ruin the human/demon alliance.

Demon Empire finds out about Lisabeth's enslavement because of a demon that they sent to find her, that demon also finds out she was being used as entertainment in the arena for a fight to the death. That demon reports back to the Demon Empire, and many of the citizens of the Demon Empire advocated for war with the Republic as the first target, and then the rest of the human countries.

It's only thanks to the display of Cain's OP powers that Demon Empire opted not to go to war, mainly cause Cain basically is so stupidly strong that they wouldn't stand a chance. It's basically implied that the Republic's reputation took a major hit once they found out that they basically used the Demon Empire's Imperial Princess like that. Even if they didn't know she was the Imperial Princess, only assuming she was a regular demon.

Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife!
bijou-koseki.gif
LMAO, I was not expecting to see Biboo here in the forums

Dex-chan lover
Demon Empire finds out about Lisabeth's enslavement because of a demon that they sent to find her, that demon also finds out she was being used as entertainment in the arena for a fight to the death. That demon reports back to the Demon Empire, and many of the citizens of the Demon Empire advocated for war with the Republic as the first target, and then the rest of the human countries.

It's only thanks to the display of Cain's OP powers that Demon Empire opted not to go to war, mainly cause Cain basically is so stupidly strong that they wouldn't stand a chance. It's basically implied that the Republic's reputation took a major hit once they found out that they basically used the Demon Empire's Imperial Princess like that. Even if they didn't know she was the Imperial Princess, only assuming she was a regular demon.
Thanks, couldn't remember fully what happened at that part.
Boy oh boy the author must really hate republics, if he doesn't i gotta wonder why the republic get's it so bad in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is the first time I've seen a series actually handle the "sending thugs after someone" trope.

This was basically an assassination attempt.
On a foreign leader
In your lands
For petty reasons

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like another fiance to officially have diplomatic relationship with the demon kingdom.

Wiwuwu
Should wait for this arc to be over I guess, it feels like the ending for fatso noble guy is nigh.

If i remember right
It’s actually called the Kingdom of Esfort not Holfort, but otherwise you are correct about everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread