Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

This:

"Haha, this is pretty good so far. Betrothing both girls to him instantly, I'm impressed. Usually they seem to like to spend 700 chapters beating around the bush while the protag desperately tries not to get laid as hard as possible."

Sums up my opinion perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
A good move by the king to lock this super individual down to his country. Though he kinda went with the flow too easily, that's to be expected.

This does kinda put his aspirations to be an adventurer in jeopardy though.

Aggregator gang
Wow pussyass mc, just say no and true feelings instead of cowardly accepting. He didn't know and did it out of kindness and inability to refuse even though he was forced by the 2 bitches.

Contributor
...This feels soooo off... all the female characters in this series seem to be deemed as nothing more than flavor text... appear here once disappear there, appear once fiancé get... the girls with the most screen time were the adventurer girls wtf... and sleeping scene could be a really interesting chapter but it was just skipped over... so boooo author, boo.

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for the dude i mean don't get me wrong, it's awesome to have two beautiful and influential wives, but he wants to travel the world, not be tied by anyone!

How was the dude suppose to know that he was about to be engaged by linking arms and sleeping in the same room when the girls did that themselves... Boi tried to leave. HE WANTED TO LEAVE!! WTFF

Contributor
first chapter "having all these powers is too troublesome, I can't show it to anyone!!!!"
subsequent chapters "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DOOO, YEEETTT"

wives: just as planned......

the poor mc didn't even know what hit him until it was too late

BRUH. THEY JUST FUCKING MET.
I'm not dropping series this yet (It would have be as bad as isekai magician for me to do that), but holy shit wtf man

@Izaya_Onisai That's not just the female characters, that's ALL OF THEM. Besides of the Creation God, None of the people introduced have provided any meaning to the story.

Supposed plot: Isekai boy is given the goal by God to introduce tech and what not from his world because the fantasy world isn't progressing properly and shits going to go down in the future.

What we currently have: Absolutely nothing to do with goal, not even a enemy or foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... I know this is a harem but seriously...

They couldn't even make the first romance unique and interesting...

They had to give away the first romantic interest like it was a discount deal...

I think the king is being political with his decision. not that weird securing a prodigy to the royal family.

Aggregator gang
Baron->Viscount->Count=Earl->Marquis=Margrave(large territory holding Marquis)->Duke
he only needs 2 more ranks. not that hard.

For some reason I find that (villainous) noble that only person reasonable in this manga so far. Also romance sucks. I've read so much worse, I''m staying. Welp, time to watch some otherworlder pawn this noobs into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread