Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Get fucked lloll literally started shit with the one kid who can back himself up, and destroy the place in one breath

the green lizard is velociprey and that is velociprey armor

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol I should've been able to get that reference without checking the spoiler, I knew that scene felt kind of familiar.
Other than the Tijuana name, this feels like a pretty good translation, good job.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm surprised he hasn't been given perfect memory on top of his already being nearly a god.

Dex-chan lover
Bro... Tifana just drank tecate, eat some beans, tacos, made a carne asada and now is TIJUANA (a mexican state). Que chingon.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel If calling bullshit and calling him a brat is enough to get him on the literal chopping block with any fucking Baron, pretty much the lowest you can be and still be nobility, it kinda makes sense that you only do it if they are a commoner like you. It's not that nobles are literally stronger, they just have the authority to bully this guy in particular into looking the other way. so, not "favoritism" on his part, just... powerlessness.

Well, if it's not just bad worldbuilding, then it probably means that there are nobles with inflated ranks in the guild if they are there at all, and crushing fakers/problem children is something that happens reasonably often in these sorts of tales. Plus although nobility doesn't make you stronger, it does mean you have time and money to invest in proper training that the average joe living paycheck to paycheck might not.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel

MC doing that could be considered as an anomaly, as there are likely extremely few other 10 year olds that are capable of doing the same thing themselves.
So it's not necessarily wrong of him to accuse him of fraud, believing he had purchased the parts and wanted to hand them in and rise in rank quickly.
What's wrong is how instead of doing no confirmation whatsoever, he just outright went and accused him of fraud, and then threatened to expel him without any actual evidence.

When it was revealed Cain was a noble who became a noble by defeating orcs, who were either stronger than the lizardmen he supposedly defeated or around their level, two facts arose :
1) His strength is true
2) Nobles have a quasi-legal if not legal right to punish those that insult them if they so wish. And he had just spent the last few minutes vehemently insulting his power , character and honesty. Something many nobles would probably be very angry at.

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger Every time I read this manga I think "Why doesn't he create some Leylin Farlier-like godly cheat and conquer the world and the universe?". And then I remember that this is just your light-hearted manga so he won't go too far. Unfortunately.

His armour still annoys me as it has a gap right over his heart which should be the most heavily armoured bit. Still a fun manga though.

Dex-chan lover
The vice guy did have a point but the way he was doing it was like he had grudge against the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread