Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
That guy at the end somehow I feel like he is actually the first king

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't his name Tifana? Did someone misread her name? Ai-chan ended up rereading the previous chapters just because the name Tijuana sounds weird.

As a Spanish speaker, Tijuana has to be the funniest name ever in this Manga. I'm not sure if I prefer it over Tifana o whatever she was called before.

Dex-chan lover
I like the king just sees the report
and just all ike
well i expected this and just
tosses it

I love that the guild REQUIRES individuals seeking a high rank to subjugate a bandit group, as in the eyes of any kingdom bandits are a plague.

But translator-sans I can't just stay home I'm considered an essential worker still so I'd lose my job legitimately if I stayed home and I wasn't already feeling sick.

Dex-chan lover
That guild dude could've just made Cain go through some sort of test of strength to know if he lied or not... Assuming he just bought the parts like that just because he's a new adventurer is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
To this point I think this manga will become a pile of shit soon, too soon even.

i know guild master is a man. But why he using heels?

Dex-chan lover
The guild master is in high heels... Whoa... He's got a penis, though. What is going on?

Fed-Kun's army
*throw report away*
I knew it would happen... :D

@Evertime Makes sense in other ways too, there was the one i read where the rank up exam to one of the higher ranks was a bandit subjugation, specifically without the option of capture, to show that the andventurer could fight against a human beings to kill them and wouldnt just abandon his duties at a point where they had to kill a human, since killing monsters and humans is totally different, but killing humans sometimes necessary.

@FCamacho96 and @SSDCZX : Ask me, a german, like, every second manga has ridiculous "german" names in it :DDDD (they also almost always use the german "von" for noble famile names, like "Cain von Silford" while in an english translation it would be "Cain of Silford", but i guess the name is like this in the original and therefore not translated? I guess... :D)

Shitty humble bragart mc, u got isekai powers and u still worry u progress too fast and gush over gold guild card.

Well it's still a lot better than most isekai that worship the bacteria in anything named containing "guild". Or only take F ranked quest for stupid reasonable pace progression reasonz.

Damn, i want an isekai mc whose first act is to burn down every guild while saying "i will not listen to ur dnd ff dq mh ripoff".

Users who are viewing this thread