Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

OH YOUR A COMMONER, YOU CAN'T DO THAT
*Commoner beats highranking noble*
Wait that's illegal

P.S. I'm just memeing

Dex-chan lover
Meno is tall!

Meno is tall!

Meno is tall!

===

I can only imagine the ruckus his fiancés will cause when they learn they were purposefully placed above him through underhanded means.

Dex-chan lover
Even among humble-braggart misunderstandings, this one is really... really... arghhh!

Double-page supporter
I'm confused, is the exam like a half blind trial and they only know what set each person is in and not who is who...hell even if that's the case, shouldn't they have looked up who he actually is precisely because of his over-achievements and realized (probably after the first test alone) he just went into the wrong testing area?

Fed-Kun's army
its just me or i have feel like already read this chapter

what isnt he a lord/baron or something . did he go to the school with just his guild commoner status . ??? why ??? . this is some stupid AF writing . commoner in school with ROYALTY is so much BS . BTW HIS DRESSED LIKE A FUCKING NOBLEMAN AS A FUCKING 10YRL ... BUT HIS JUST A COMMONER BTW . fucking stupid af .

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord
To quote Phineas, "Yes. Yes he could". But he didn't because he is a lazy ass. I mean, he is writing a isekai harem, what did you expect?

Also, I understand why they wouldn't want someone scoring higher than the princess, but shouldn't that be the same even if he was a noble?

Aggregator gang
Bruh,

Clothing.
Mannerisms.
Gear.
Clear ability.
Name of the fucking examinee.
Everyone in the noble section wondering about the rumors of his application and wondering where he is.

So many points where this shouldn't happen. Shitty and forced writing. For what, a gag?

edit: wait wait wait what the fuck? I went ahead and read 22 on the translators website
And there was literally no point to this messup? just lol teehee he gets scolded again.
the commoner students see despair of their futile futures for no purpose?

@icarushector @lenovoaxioo

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf
They know the name cain silford is a noble name of a baron yet they stil CLAIM him to be a commoner
So stupid wtf

If you wondering why they consider cain as commoner is because he take wrong turn and register him self as commoner. You should have knew this when weird sign, which will most likely never appear again, appear and cain mention that princess and marquis daughter are not there.

MD@Home
Shouldn't they investigate a bit on him and realize he is a noble?

Dex-chan lover
this is why I hate such nobles, they chuck their brains out of the window before starting to deal with commoner talents(even if mistakenly identified as one).

Users who are viewing this thread