Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
One thing I hate about this sort of plot is that the Gods can't interfere with the mortal world... even to deal with a god that's interfering with the mortal world.

It's as if the referee of a sports game can't enter the field, even to remove a fake referee who's throwing out red cards like an old man throwing breadcrumbs to the birds in the park. Or a prison guard who can't enter the cells, even to remove another guard who's in there beating inmates to death for naught but personal entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
JMHO, the OP fan in me is having trouble accepting that name in this story. Maybe it's just a tribute to OP.

Dex-chan lover
@CaTastrophy427

They can't interfere on his own, but they can get suitable people to act, maybe to make it seem as not an internal conflict.

Prison guard , would get a police officer from outside.
Referee would get support staff, who might actually be in more physical shape to subdue the fake if needed.

Dex-chan lover
More than "double" his level. uhm. 300 x 2 = 600?
Or is my maths that bad huh..

@GuardianCraze I’m not sure you realize this but a rampant god shouldn’t be considered “a worldly issue” It should an issue the gods should try to take care of

Supporter
Ah, the classic "I don't want to deal with it even though I could fix this problem in a nanosecond, just pick a random human and have him do it after months of suffering and untold casualties" trope of high fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
@CaTastrophy427:
The best part is that those "gods" themselves sent that "evil god" down to the world.
So they already interefered with the world by doing that.
If they really are not allowed to interfere in "worldly issues" then they would have not been allowed to send that "god" down to the world in the first place.
Therefore either this is just some fake arguments given by the "gods" to train the MC or it is an author being dumb again and not realizing that he already broke that non-interference rule in the story.

Dex-chan lover
well this plot came out of left field. my guess is that its going to be another 10-15 chapters before we get to see the the other characters again.

Dex-chan lover
So how long will it take to train? Sounds like this shitty god abducted the MC and forced him to lose his new childhood, everyone will be older when he comes back

Double-page supporter
Yeah, there's a lot of logic fails in this chapter. One of the fails here is what were the gods going to do if their original plan had actually worked? Presumably sending Arlong down to the mortal world was supposed to help him reform or something. You would expect that afterwards, the gods would take him back to the divine world. So since that plan failed, what not send down another god, maybe one with some more combat ability than the god of entertainment, and then bring that god back after he beats up Arlong?

I think we see where this is going. Cain defeats Arlong and eventually becomes the new God of entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread