Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
"It's dangerous to go alone, take this."

Anyway there is a novel called "the tutorial is too hard", in it the mc does not receive anything close to the level of favoritism this mc received and he learn and gain his power with time and at times even against the will of the gods.
My point is that the MC here should not have received the sword. He already has everything he needs to survive in the forest and get stronger, the sword is more going to get in the way of him understanding his power than help him get stronger.

Soooo...

There were 8 gods. One of the gods was very very naughty by causing humans to wage world wars in the name of entertainment. The gods banish him to the mortal realm, where that twisted god becomes more evil. The gods can’t touch him because they threw him onto the mortal realm...

Amazing the gods really f’d themselves and mortals over with that big brain punishment. Did they really think some timeout in the mortal realm will calm him? No one in the 7 couldn’t have imagine that he might not take the punishment well and would lean towards evil and revenge? They didn’t even (apparently) strip him of his powers and god-hood before kicking him out?!

Dex-chan lover
@UnpopularManga more like they can't descend to mortal world... unless they strip their God status...
if interfere world issues, they already do it when MC born on that world...

@SeijiRyuto that Hero himself says that he can't defeat the Evil God while he still a 'Mortal', remove his God status basically remove his power, since he's 'ascended', basically he become Genuine God, not just a 'granted' title...
send the Hero while removing his God power basically just him as mortal with weakened state against Evil God on full power.
meanwhile MC is reincarnation people, so the Gods can temper his soul to become more OP than the Hero when he still a human...

Dex-chan lover
I'd be upset I was kidnapped and now I have to save the world? Why can't a God fight another God?

Fed-Kun's army
And the story takes a nosedive. There really is no reason they couldn't interfere.

They dumped the entertainer onto that world and he didn't lose his god powers. Exiling him was interfering and now he's interfering just by existing there.

Then they grab a hero and have him seal the entertainer and then GLOBAL MEMORY WIPE! And that doesn't count as interfering either?

And one last gripe, that sword is drawn crooked in every panel it's in. The design is fantasy, not complaining about that, but the lines are inconsistent.

The logical gymnastics the gods went through with that "entertainment" god is just so....

Also was expecting a school arc but got a suprise training arc instead.

Double-page supporter
Is it a good thing he is not a otaku? on one hand the otaku would cause the entertainment god to be one(a neet a hiki or something) and engage in non deadly aspect of otaku culture on the other hand it would just increase his ideas for death games (anime/manga has tons of those)

Dex-chan lover
I have a problem with the name of the evil god being "Arlong", even more since I'm a One Piece fan.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than why they can't have a god fight another god, I'm more wondering why they didn't have the founder sub in as the new god of entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
@InsomniacReader depends on the story, sometimes the fallen god learns what it's like to be a mortal, and they stop being so shitty to them, other times the op gag character of an mc accidentally turns them into a harmless animal familiar and they just learn to live.

Double-page supporter
talk about an improvement he's now a god:

Double-page supporter
Wow they managed to make something worse than a school arc

This is the first time in this series that i wish for the next chap to come sooner

Users who are viewing this thread