Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro for sure you are right. They should have had Cain run up against an enemy that kicked his ass or something. Or had him resist the "hero's call" in some way. Or discover the existence of the 8th god on his own in a dungeon and come to the attention of Yuuya as being 'the chosen one' since he figured it out... possibilities are endless. But this is just bad.

Hilarious that the author was just like "sorry I suck, im new" and japanese fans were like...hmm okay, we'll still buy your stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason
OTOH, we know the Gods got the MC for a job. A job that he's supposedly not ready for. So it makes a lot of sense to tell him what the job is and prepare him for it.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what?
I like the change of pace a bit. We've been inundated with "Subverting the classic story" so much that the classic story actually feels refreshing.

"Gods can't interfere in worldly issues. So anyways, the problem is that a God is interfering in worldly issues."

🤔HMMMM..........

Aggregator gang
The gods can't interfere in worldly affairs when they sealed a god that became evil by actively interfering in worldly affairs and furthermore erased the memory of the god of entertainment from the world's population thus actively had played a hand in interfering with worldly affairs.

Would of been more understandable if the god of entertainment was more powerful than the other gods that they rely on a third party to deal with it but it seems the gods are powerful and want to kill him but they send a human who was not powerful enough to kill him when they could kill said god probably if it wasnt for that stupid rule that seems to make little sense in context of what is happening.

If the the final battle with the god of entertainment isn't resolved by a children's card game I will be massively disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
well-that-escalated-quickly

Dude has crops growing on houses of both worlds, with a difference of 1yr to 1d, does he get out every 15 min to check on the 1yr ones? Also, it seems gods can easily create other gods with comparable power, that'd be quite an imbalance on the universe, right? While we're at it, is Cain gonna age 1-2yrs and play it off as nothing when returning or people doesn't age in Yuuya's world? And finally, if he couldn't kill a god because he was human why'd Cain be able to? Is it a knowledge the 7 gods didn't have and thus impart on Yuuya but he got after ascending or wut?

Oh no, I bet just going to his house isn't even the main training, well time for a training arc, lets see how long it lasts

So you’re telling me the gods sent a problematic god down to earth as a “punishment” but are now unable to deal with him because they can’t interfere with the world so they have to send humans that are almost certainly unable to match up with to a god that they have to outsource the human they use to deal with the god by “cheating the system” by giving them excessive blessings? And not just once but twice?

Plus the fact that theres a man that has lived 110,000 years, alone, is still very human-like in his interactions. In that span of time, without contact. I wouldn’t even wonder if he made his own culture in his little bubble world.

I sense the death of a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread