Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
If what he said is true, then I guess our MC must at most reach his house within a year aka one day in the original world. At least. Imagine if he must upgrade to >600 levels just to be on par with that evil god so I wonder if he needed to be on level 1000 or so to be able to kill him.

Is it me, or are there duplicate chapters that are misplaced? Like page 9 and page 28... and pages 11 and 33.

Fed-Kun's army
So the human brain can only hold 2.5 petabytes of memories which is equivalent to about 300 years worth of life. This man has lived for more than 110,000 years. That means his brain must be holding around 916 petabytes of memories... btw converting that to singular bytes gives us 1,031,324,314,667,843,584 bytes. Now thats inflation 😶

Also current humanity has around 216 billion gigabytes of data. This man has memories equivalent to around 1/216 of the total data in our world. Now my question is where he stores all that data bruh.

Author: ha, you thought cain was op, well then i shall present you the demigod diety ascended with Immeasurable power and abilities. YUUYA

Aggregator gang
@dkdumpling You are messing it up a little there. 2.5 petabytes is the generally estimated capacity of the human brain but that is not 300 years of memories worth of space. We don't know how many years worth of memory a brain can hold because we have no real way to measure how much space "memories" take up in any meaningful capacity. We currently have no way to really measure them accurately in a brain beyond looking at activity scans and guessing since they will vary even when the person is repeatedly recalling the same things. Not to mention memories are stored wildly differently in all different levels of detail, some share parts with others and most are fragmented to different degrees and the brain just fills in the blanks when you recall them. Of course there is also the fact we forget tons of memories at all different rates depending on things like how long it's been or how often we recall them. So even if we could measure them "how many years worth of memories can your brain hold?" still wouldn't have a straight answer by a long shot and any answer you got wouldn't be a very useful one since it can change. Each year of your own life as well as a year of a different person's life might take up vastly different amounts of space and the amounts they take up will probably all be change in value given some time.

The 300 year thing you are thinking of is that 2.5 petabytes is about 300 years of a TV continuously running shows. It's just an example used to give people an idea on how much space it is and doesn't really have anything to do directly with how many memories a brain can hold since we have no idea how the two relate in size.

Fed-Kun's army
@PoopyPants While that may be true, he is still holding many more memories than the brain should be able to hold. You know how old people tend to forget things as they get older when they reach the age of 90 and above. Well this guy did that except like x1000. I still doubt he has enough space to store all those memories, even if more than half are fragmented or don't take up that much space. Though the reason for him having infinite memory space probably has something to do with his body being so powerful that he's a demi-god. I would believe it if they just said that because we don't understand how demi-gods work anyway.

Aggregator gang
@dkdumpling He's not a demi-god. He ascended and is a full God of creation that created the world he lives in now. As a God I would guess human limitations don't really mean much to him anymore. If they did his memory wouldn't be an issue because his body would have broke down well before he got to that point. Given that he stopped even aging long ago I'd guess he doesn't have to worry about mortal problems like the telomeres at the end of his chronozones running short and cell division breaking down or limited brain space. As a God his body probably isn't even actually flesh and blood anymore but spiritual or whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
@PoopyPants When in doubt, explain it with spiritual bullshit. I see that's how most authors like to roll nowadays. But yeah I guess that's the only way to explain it.

Dex-chan lover
Who wanna bet the evil god is a girl too (prolly a small child)

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread