Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

@Galactus159 Damn you took the the words right outta my mouth! I keep comparing The Beginning After The End with this manga and I must say it does the same things as this, but way better.

Fed-Kun's army
So... he just disappared from his parents for 4 days... grew 4 years older and got a monster-companion... plus, what if the coming training is even more time? Like... disappearing 14 days and then coming back being an adult... imagine the parents and girls faces... xD

And the dead parents or whatever in the end, authors always think mysteries are intresting... but they dont get how they work... just showing unrelated stuff and not explaining shit isnt mystery, its just annoying xD (And if its MCs parents, summoned to that world of the god-guy and died there and he says "must be karma", wouldnt that imply that he thinks MC and parents deserved it, not to be in the same world, having to live without child/parents?)

At least he does look good... so there is that... :D

Double-page supporter
I thought he can finish it in one year but its been four (meaning four days instead of one of him missing in the real world). Wow the ascended demigod is tough.

What doesn’t make sense to me is that he spent an entire year in that forest yet his hair didn’t grow an inch, 3 months later GOT’S AN ENTIRE YARD OF DA BITCH

These manga always go to shit when the MC gets some stupid ass pet that makes the story some slice of life cutesy bullshit

Group Leader
Holy hell, the plot actually thickens!

Also, keep the hair!
Keep the hair!
Keep the hair!
Keep the hair!
Keep the hair!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, he's almost 12 now, how will he go back to home after 2 days so ripped?

Users who are viewing this thread