Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Thanks for the chapter, when I started reading this when it was first uploaded I thought man this isn't really eyecatching but i'm kinda enjoying it now alot.

Dex-chan lover
Lol dude doesn’t look like he’s been fighting monsters for 4 years. He looks like he’s been fighting brittle bone disease

Supporter
So it’s been 5 years to him and 5 days to the world right?

That’s gonna be interesting when he gets back even if he’s de-aged

Dex-chan lover
It's really unique to see an overpowered "Strongest in the world" type character be powercreeped or overpowered by many people.

Dex-chan lover
i thought they were doing an Eva reference "Another unfamiliar ceiling" on page 9

wait, did mc has mention the parents from earth died before? i don't quite remember this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, suddenly, the backstory would become deeper.
What if, his parents create their child in this world and become a kingomd founder known as the king of MC's country?
hehehehehehee......

I skimmed the last page a bit, but shouldn’t the panel be “You see, Megumi, Seiya and I...” instead of “I see”? Got me confused a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp : If not before the isekai then definitely afterward.

Calling someone by their first name is either extremely rude (if you're not close) or show you're best friends level close.

Dex-chan lover
I'm struggling to figure out what the point of this training arc is supposed to be.

He didn't really learn any valuable life lessons that the audience was able to see. His numbers got bigger, okay, but they were already bigger than anyone before we started and it's not like he was going to have an easy time with the big bad with or without the special training. Adding more zeros onto a character's power level doesn't mean anything unless there's a reference point.

Users who are viewing this thread