Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

The flashbang has affected even the translators.

Ready your pirate hats gentlemen, the high seas awaits us.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ahsis Fan translations like this are a big part of why manga get licensed in the first place, by demonstrating to publishers that there is an interest.
Also, a lot of official translators started in fan groups.

Aggregator gang
Seven seas huh? They are slow.... While I appreciate it was licensed and will give Manga artist and Author san royalties I'm not from North America ......
Any sniper would be very much appreciated even if you use MTL.
I'll support anonymously when I can.
Now just to wait.... Like always.

Btw thanks for your time and work translating up till now, a shame seeing you dropping it....truly a shame.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be frank....speaking as someone who has many series from Seven Seas on his shelf...yes I've bought their licensed works in the past.....I'm disappointed.

I have no complaints about Seven Seas.....except one. They are glacially slow in releasing new volumes. And there seems to be little reason other than to stretch out license periods which are often based upon frequency of use...that is to say, if they release material by a minimum time period they will get to keep the license, lest it lapses.

Why?...I never figured out why. All I know is they're astoundingly slow and I have series that I've finished read elsewhere years and years ago which are incomplete from their collection. And plenty of other publishers would be happy to do it much faster.

Aggregator gang
This demon lord dude was pretty chill as he got summoned into unknown territory and by unknown summoners. 😂

if the MC make contract with him, I will going to rickroll. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation and efforts thus far.

It's kind of a shame there's less and less support among current manga readers after something gets licensed. However, for what has been said about Seven Seas being abnormally slow, it sadly makes sense.

I recall arguing about time it takes to catch up in some other manga, and even inclusive of distribution logistics, it seems abnormally slow here.

And of course, in that time, interest will drop quite heavily.

Personally, I can't imagine dropping even being that helpful to official releases now, especially if it's Seven Seas. If dropping out of scanlator lack of desire to continue though, that's fine, though I wish that was stated properly.

@DLRevan And worst thing is even with those slow releases their translation quality is suspect at best. The can have glaring errors like names wrong for characters going back and forth between the right name and something else just to name one example.

As graceful as I am for translating of this series being done personally I think series shouldn't be dropped till the first official volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
sigh... another great series falling victim to slow official licensed releases.....

Dex-chan lover
Cain, you'll be the last don't DESTROY the school!

summon demon lord
😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck seven sea they are literally shit the first volume aug 2021 wtf godd some one else pick thus series until then or this series will die for western audiences

Sniper-kun where are you?~

Like most I will also appreciate someone else picking this up as otherwise I'll forget even more that this series exists considering the glacial pace of Seven Seas.

Thank for chapter, and now i need to wait until this manga get sniped(as southeast asia people licensee it mean bad news for us the price is so bad + the shipping and Tax)😵

@Tairo And I get that, I'm just not a fan of groups dropping series the moment announcements get made. It will be likely years before the official TL gets to this point given how month to month releases seem to happen. I'm more than happy to buy official TLs when I can, but that doesn't stop me from being annoyed at this shit.

Dex-chan lover
damn the get licensed guess that manga is dead :(
unless someone takes over

@ZeroWWE on mangadex, all groups drop series if they get licensed so as to avoid potential legal issues. the original mangarock shut down because of copyright issues if I recall correctly. as long as they drop it, they cant really get sued, unless they get have to delete a series or the posts of english releases. it's a bummer but nobody wants to get sued.

Users who are viewing this thread