Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Thanks for sticking with this manga till now, but rip for those of us not in the US.

can't even begin to understand how it will take till august for volume 1 to release... these companies that license stuff like this really should get their act together at least...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot, will see you in another series!

Dex-chan lover
Went to check the RAW :v (ch 28 raw is out)
Needless to say the king call for him and he eventually fess up.

So they ask to see his stat.

>Race: Human?
(yes, the ? is in the raw)
I laughed.

Oooh, so it's being translated officially huh!!
Thank you for all your hard work poured into this series, it's really exciting to read haha!
You go Cain, summoning Arlong's friend pffft, reminded me of Mairimashita Iruma-kun lolol, anyway, this is amazing, hope they catch up quickly with your scans !

😭 I’m sad that i can’t read farther until the official release, but thanks for getting us this far!! 💖✨😭🌟

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo :( i hope they just not licensed and leave it on volume 1 Thank you for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
well just because theyre dropping it doesnt mean that there wont be other teams willing to translate, one example being berserk of gluttony, it was dropped since it was being liscensed and then a month later picked up by another team and they are still continuing translations for chapters

question, does it mean that this manga series will be removed in mangadex because it is now officially licensed ?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
[License tag]
tumblr_pn50azL2pc1tv2i7xo3_500.gifv

XL

Dex-chan lover
Yay a new chapter.

Boo it's the last chapter.

xD

Sad to see you dropping this.

But hey does anyone wanna pick this up. I dont see seven seas even reaching this chapter yet this year.

Aggregator gang
@Wheinfield no, since the chapters were translated by an individual scan team the existing chapters will stay up on the site unless the author or publishers request they are taken down OR the scan team themselves removes them.

Fed-Kun's army
who is Arlong again ? The only Arlong I know is the shark guy from One piece

Users who are viewing this thread