Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

says he needs to return to his family fast but spends entire irl days in that world and suddenly looks much bigger if he ever returns? aight fair nuff im out

Banned
Another one of the hyper-OP type of Isekai.
I mean just to clarify, there is the usual Isekai "cheat powers" and then there is "You can basically do everything right from the start". This is the latter kind. At least it eventually tries to justify it... with even more powering up. But there is absolutely no tension in this story whatsoever. Nothing that can't immediately be overcome in a heartbeat. And little plot to speak of besides just stupid shit.

On the upside the art is fairly nice. Sharp lines. Only a few wonky elf ears throwing things off.

I'm feeling generous. I'll give it a 5/10. Might change my mind later and lower it. Dunno.

Pity because the art is good, but the story is so shit...

Like, you can feel how impatient the author was with how much he is skipping over things, wanting to get to his envisioned scene faster and faster. It makes for some really bad pacing and no character development.

I gave it 4/10 but it could go lower if I had kept reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Ive waited hella long, wish they could translate chapters faster, theres 5 chapters untranslated right now that im dying to read in english

TLDR of this manga :

10yo : this is a pen . you write with this .

Some Girl : I've decided ... I'll marry you .

*repeat

It's an enjoyable light isekai with a hyper OP MC and no angst. If you want a non tropey or deep story this is not for you.

My main question keeps popping up about this manga.....when will the next chapter/s come out? It's a really great story, if only it wasn't too far in between the next chapters.

I can read a not too much and not too little of japanese i know how to read hiragana and katakana but not too much on kanji's. So i'm wondering where can i join and translate some raw manga's where there is katakana and hiragana?

Double-page supporter
The manga is good read for me,that character are enjoyable and have an plot that mc has an reason to do it,the story got more interesting in the latest chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you holding off on posting the chapter for a week? It’s already uploaded on like 50 different sites..

Fed-Kun's army
this time skip is getting worse and worse and i'm beginning to lose interest. did this get cancelled? are they speeding towards the end?

@cardboardpig Thanks! Your commentary gave me the chance to not waste my time. I've already lost interest at the first chapter. Although it doesn't seem as generic as others, it certainly is not what I'm searching for. The art style does look alright though.

Users who are viewing this thread