Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! The concept of this one is extremely cute. I like how Sophie wants to use her position to make lives better for people under her. (by contrast I love Miranda from "Mental Otome", but she uses her position as a noble's daughter just to continue to indulge being a nerd)

Dex-chan lover
THANKS FOR PICKING THIS UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I've been waiting for so long for this to be translated 😭

Yes, finally, there is more (thanks for the translation)

Dex-chan lover
Uppies could work, but I think guru guru is fine as is.

My dad did a more dynamic variant he called rocket ship(closer to a human rollercoaster), rather than just hold and spin. I don't know if other families did either where I live, different cultures can play differently.

Anyways neat to see this manga be made and translated. Sophie is definitely a unique character, I look forward to seeing certain scenes adapted in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Uppies could work, but I think guru guru is fine as is.

My dad did a more dynamic variant he called rocket ship(closer to a human rollercoaster), rather than just hold and spin. I don't know if other families did either where I live, different cultures can play differently.

Anyways neat to see this manga be made and translated. Sophie is definitely a unique character, I look forward to seeing certain scenes adapted in the future.
Rocket ship/rollercoaster usually depends on things like the strength of the dad, the childs weight/size and most importantly if the mother is watching or not ;)

Group Leader
Is this the sequel to the "1 Chapter Every 1 Year" manga? :smug:

Jokes aside I find this series' art style hilarious and cute. I can't wait for more.
See u next year ;)
Kidding... though I need to upload chapters for 3 other series first before this one again, so gimme like 1-2 days
Or I might do this one first just because I enjoy this series more xd

Users who are viewing this thread