Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
On a serious note, did we just got a time skip or what? Since he got banished, said because he isn't strong enough but all the stuff he did tells me the otherwise.
That's a pretty classic trope, the [whatever support job] was too weak so he got banned, but in truth he was the one boosting the team and keeping everything together, making them the strongest, and when he leaves the party just drops in ranks and wants to take revenge for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
We gonna gloss over the fact that this dancer openly admitted to trying to get a sugar daddy? Welp, I guess that's one benefit to being a crap job (the other ofc being that he can get it up again and again and again lol).

Guess it's for the best to take priest girl with him. Nearly getting involved with seedy situations 3 times in 2 chapters gots to be a record.

Everyday I'm shufflin'...
image.png
6geer8.jpg
i dint even get one

Dex-chan lover
So, I looked it up in the web novel. For some reason, the manga adaptation starts at the beginning of "Chapter 5" (the 5th arc), which is chapter 96.

They REALLY glossed over a lot of his backstory.

MD@Home
Most people would have to look porter up in the dictionary
"Yeah, man, can't have people edumacatin' 'emselves and learn something for a change, can we?"

Seriously, objectively, name one valid reason for "saving" people from looking up a single fucking word in a dictionary and broadening their knowledge a little today!

It's the whole point of a dictionary to begin with, to be there for you when you want to look up a word you don't know! That's how dictionaries work. That's how learning works.

Don't worry. People genuinely interested will look up the word either way. And people voluntarily being willful dumbasses will not. Does now the rest of the world have to make concessions for voluntarily stupid people?

What is it with insufferable, petulant perpetuators of sloth and neglect like you who wear their ignorance on their sleeves?? Did I miss a memo that not knowing shit was now somehow an inalienable right? "Hurr, you understood what I wrote anyway, no point in spelling correctly, no point in using the right words, durr." Sure I did. I also understood that you placed so little bother in your communicatory vomit that it's a mystery of self-contradiction why you bothered at all. Might as well have kept your face shut, would have spared the rest of the world some trouble.

Fuck you. Imagine white-knighting for the stupid-by-choice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can tell this is going to be trash....but I like this trash. When's the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, man, can't have people edumacatin' 'emselves and learn something for a change, can we?

Seriously, objectively, name one valid reason for not making people look up a single fucking word in a dictionary and broaden their knowledge little today? That's the whole point of a dictionary to begin with, to be there for you when you want to look up a word you don't know! Don't worry. People genuinely interested will look it up. That's how dictionaries work. That's how learning works. And people voluntarily being dumbasses will not. Does now the rest of the world have to make concessions for voluntarily stupid people?

What is it with insufferable, petulant perpetuators of sloth and neglect like you who wear their ignorance on their sleeves?? Did I miss a memo that not knowing shit is now somehow an inalienable right? "You understood what I wrote anyway, no point in spelling correctly, no point in using the right words" Sure I did. I also understood that you placed so little bother in your communicatory vomit that it's a mystery why you bothered at all. Might as well have kept your face shut, would have spared the rest of the world some trouble.

Fuck you. Imagine white-knighting for the stupid-by-choice.
I feel you. It's not like porter is some kind of obscure word that you would never know unless you researched it. And calling the job "Porter" makes it feel more unique in the sea of generic warriors, mages, archers, etc. Also, the translated title of the novel already uses it, so bonus familiarity and makes searching for the novel a bit easier for manga readers.

On a mostly unrelated note, this TL says that big titty priest-like girl's job is "Monk", but the indonesian TL says it's "Saint". I wonder which one is more accurate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread