Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Don't go home yet!

Yeah, thankfully Kyousuke will go back to the background, no doubt about it. Time to focus on the real love interest.

Thx for the upload and guys calm your vaginas , its a silly nonsensical Comedy , just enjoy hinas thicc body :,)

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 I'm fully aware of what heteronormative means, it's a very simple word. What my point is that people getting angry over the last two chapters clear don't give a single shit about the characters but only want theirbfetish to be satisfied, your only argument against Kyousuke is that the end result is a straight guy winning, which you don't want because it's not different? Despite the fact that so far he has been the best person introduced as a possible ship winner? Hina and Kyousuke both help each other and are comfortable I each other's presence, which is more than I can say for Yurina, whose stupidity knows no bounds.

And after all that, a straight guy X a MtF trans woman isn't "heteronormative" either.

What I want is for the best for the characters, Kyousuke is that, Yurina is a moron and Prez is a douche

I don't expect Kyousuke to win, he has nowhere near enough screen time for that, I do want him to win though.

He's seriously too hell bent on self-degradation, to the point of he thinks basically everything is a bad idea. He kind of deserves a physical slap in the face by somebody.

@Darklight99 The problem wouldn't be a straight guy winning, but suddenly changing Hina from liking girls to liking boys, it's less about who wins and more like once the genderbended protag accepts herself as a girl, she starts liking boys, which is a big problem that has happened in previous gender bender stories.

Yurina winning isn't a fetish, but it would be one of the very rare cases where the protagonist doesn't suddenly start liking boys. Thankfully this Kyousuke arc won't affect as much as people fear.

Dex-chan lover
@Medusa Hina could just turn bisexual, that's a thing you know. Hormonal changes does affect the mind, especially such sudden changes during puberty.

@Darklight99 High school is too old to be affected by puberty and not only there weren't any foreshadowing for any bisexuality before, but bisexuals are more rare than winning the lottery in japanese media.

@Darklight99 Precisely saying that "becoming more female = becoming attracted to boys." is what people are calling heteronormative. Now you get the complains?

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me this one too will go down the path "I'll throw away my dear old love, I'll throw away her love, I'll throw away the love of the one who's making me to keep my new self and just turn my former best friend into my partner". Even if they want him to remain as "her" and to go out with a boy, I personally favor the cute braided pervert for that route, and even the president ranks higher than this guy in my list (there's no dearth of suitors of any sex).

Dex-chan lover
@Medusa I'm aware of what everyone is complaining about, I'm just saying that I don't care about any meta issues that people have, in the story itself, Kyousuke X Hina is far better than any other person.
As for heteronormative, heterosexuality is indeed far more common than homosexuality.
In fact, https://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2412-when-you-suddenly-discover-that-your-husband-transgender.html
I remember reading that article way back, people do change a lot after transitioning, pretending that a change in hormone would only be physical is just incorrect.

@Darklight99 Even in the story, Kyousuke doesn't have the appeal to be a love interest. He's clearly designed to be a bro to Hina and his latest chapters don't change that. Hina loves girls, it's not even about hetero or homo or hormones that makes her breasts bigger, Hina is just a person that loves girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Medusa I don't expect Kyousuke to win, he doesn't have enough screen time for that. But you're deluding yourself if you think that he isn't getting few ship teases nonetheless. I want him to win, I know he won't though.

Aggregator gang
@tuatara1 I don't think it's possible to be more wrong about why people are upset about this. Gender bender is already heavily pushing the boundaries of what people consider normal. The only people who would think this is TOO heteronormative are terfs. A guy who turns into a girl and falls for a guy is not reinforcing any idea about girls by birth at all. I don't know how you can both acknowledge that this is very marginal and also say people think it's too normative in the same comment. People are upset because they, like most people, think that Hina is a guy regardless of their body and that this chapter makes him gay. A significant majority of people are still homophobic to some degree, especially towards guys.

I have never seen such outrage over an Manga that is developed by a very horny Mangaka that throws sexuality and gender out the window...I am glad I never read these sections. It's a silly manga for horny people with an interesting and funny dialogue...not a classroom study on gender and sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread